Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrat's egypt !!!!!

I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Congrat's egypt !!!!!

Does this mean that we can stop sending them all that money every year? Self sufficiency would really be a good start don't you think? If not then I'm not so sure there really is anything to congratulate them about.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

What it means is that the Islamic Fundamentalists are one step closer to wiping out Israel.
      sigpic

Comment

Eh, chances are the new leader will be worse for them.
        Ideal Plumbing

Comment

Yeah, congrats, going to turn onto another ****hole ****.
          *golfclaps*

Comment

I often wonder what it will take for the US government to realize that we can't control anything in the middle east, and that our best strategy (if one can use the word "strategy" in discussing US foreign policy) would be to develop energy independence and just get outta there completely.

Comment

Israel has good reason to be worried. I hope We stick by these people.
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                Israel has good reason to be worried. I hope We stick by these people.
                I actually think the mid east has reason to be worried from Israel. I think if they get backed into a corner far enough they will destroy not nation build, not win but destroy. I could be wrong and most likely am. But I would not want to live in Egypt with a hostile towards Isreal government. I think if the Israelis are actually scared for there survival all oppostion will be destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                X