X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast This Morning

I usually have one or two eggs for breakfast, but I do enjoy making fresh pancakes,french toast, waffles and an occassional omelet. This morning I sliced a potato thin and as it was cooking in olive oil I added finely chopped onion and mushrooms. I poured five beaten eggs over that tasty mixture, gave it a flip and layed two down slices of boars head american cheese. A dusting of black pepper and I was good to go.

Re: Breakfast This Morning

You just justified my justification of justifying 5 eggs in the morning.

However,

I'm limiting myself to only weekends for this type of breakfast (bacon and eggs) to keep this weight loss going. It's sorely needed. It's either 1 bowl of bran or oatmeal mon-friday and crush this weight off. I've been doing the slow stages of removing certain things from my diet, this week involves no more potato products with the exception mash potatoes, and I rarely eat those.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
      You just justified my justification of justifying 5 eggs in the morning.

However,

I'm limiting myself to only weekends for this type of breakfast (bacon and eggs) to keep this weight loss going. It's sorely needed. It's either 1 bowl of bran or oatmeal mon-friday and crush this weight off. I've been doing the slow stages of removing certain things from my diet, this week involves no more potato products with the exception mash potatoes, and I rarely eat those.
      It's really tough to give up those things you love to eat. I'm in the same boat. Years ago I gave up fries and potato chips for several months. It got to the point where just the smell of them made me sick. You could actually smell the grease in them. Then for some dumb reason I started eating them again.

Keep it up and you'll see what I mean. Good luck on your weight loss program.
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Usually I have a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast, or Cracklin Oat Bran. Ocassionally I'll have some sweet kids type cereal. Once in a while I'll fix pancakes or french toast or waffles, but I'm trying to limit those days.

I had Cap'n Crunch this morning.
        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I give you guys a lot of credit for making a positive change towards better health. I cut out bacon, corned beef hash, and only have sausages once a week. I am cutting down on bread too and twice a week I have a protein shake for breakfast and lunch. I shared that big omelet with my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
            Usually I have a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast, or Cracklin Oat Bran. Ocassionally I'll have some sweet kids type cereal. Once in a while I'll fix pancakes or french toast or waffles, but I'm trying to limit those days.

I had Cap'n Crunch this morning.
            Unless there happens to be leftover pizza and coke zero?
            "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Our Sun Morns. ABC'S this week with christine Amanpor.
              French toast Made with some vanilla extract , 1/2+1/2 milk.Bacon.
              Than hit the hot tub. Watch the birds in the cedar trees.
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                Our Sun Morns. ABC'S this week with christine Amanpor.
                French toast Made with some vanilla extract , 1/2+1/2 milk.Bacon.
                Than hit the hot tub. Watch the birds in the cedar trees.
                Sounds like a good Sunday morning.

Comment

Working...
                X