X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over the top cameras !~!

Tiburon Ca. very wealthy peninsula city across from S.F. one way in ,one way out! Last year they installed 6 license read cameras. If Your vehicle is on a stolen data base, Warrants out, YADA YADA, computers call cops, BINGO GAME OVER ! You will be stopped ! Lota folks upset.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Over the top cameras !~!

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Tiburon Ca. very wealthy peninsula city across from S.F. one way in ,one way out! Last year they installed 6 license read cameras. If Your vehicle is on a stolen data base, Warrants out, YADA YADA, computers call cops, BINGO GAME OVER ! You will be stopped ! Lota folks upset.
    maybe there are a few honest law abiding people who still don't want the government tracking there every move. I might be one of them!

Comment

Re: Over the top cameras !~!

My wife and I are of the same feelings. I won't trade in that town or do their repairs anymore.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X