X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Mess With This Guy

http://www.wimp.com/fastestgunman/
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Re: Don't Mess With This Guy

WOW

But the camera was behind the targets?

Comment

Originally posted by billmoy View Post
      WOW

But the camera was behind the targets?
      Seen this before. Fine if it's all real. Just wondered the exact same thing as you.

Who would stand and film in the crossfire? And what shooting professional would not notice and allow it?

J.C.

Comment

That was amazing! Regarding the camera, simple answer is remote operation. I can do this with my camcorder on a tripod, only thing at risk is the equipment. High end stuff too when you consider the high speed used to slow down play back. Hard to believe he is so quick and accurate to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          That was amazing! Regarding the camera, simple answer is remote operation. I can do this with my camcorder on a tripod, only thing at risk is the equipment. High end stuff too when you consider the high speed used to slow down play back. Hard to believe he is so quick and accurate to boot.
          Just seems late 1970'ish and without remote operation. Guess there is no way to know though.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
            Just seems late 1970'ish and without remote operation. Guess there is no way to know though.

J.C.
            The comentator introduces bad bob as the 1986 winner, so it's still a while back.Not sure of the remote technology, but I'm pretty sure they would not risk a direct camera operation in the line of fire.

Comment

In the early part of the video he says he has to get within 8 feet because he is shooting blanks. Evidently he is taking out the balloons with the wad, or the muzzle blast, but the camera seems to be well behind the targets, so is not in danger.

He is definitely quick.

Go
              Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

I have a hard time believing that this is legit. The crowd shot iced it for me.

Comment

Working...
                X