X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show N Tell Thread

Found this iced up unit while looking for a potable water leak. Ice up to the fan blades

Re: Show N Tell Thread

I named this work of art "The Shower Tree"

Comment

"Put it right against the tree like I told you!!!"

J.C.

Comment

This copper needed a jump start...actually its a homemade easywater system.

Comment

They really put this valve in deep back in the early 50's I never did dig deep enough...it was over 7' deep

Comment

This lav is over 31" wide. Its a monster.

Comment

I found this screw in a 3/8" copper riser under a bathroom sink... Obviously the faucet flows better now.

You would expect it to be the screw that holds the washer onto the bottom of the stem, so I checked that, and there is a brand new screw and washer on the bottom of the stem.

I guess the screw dropped and someone came along to fix a dripping faucet but never thought to go looking for that missing screw...

Comment

Here are the deals of the week. I paid 30.00 for all. I sell for 30.00 each. The big one for 50.00. 3 are already sold over the phone

Thats how you turn 30.00 into 230.00 without catching a case.
                Last edited by TheMaster; 02-21-2011, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                  Here are the deals of the week. I paid 30.00 for all. I sell for 30.00 each. The big one for 50.00. 3 are already sold over the phone

Thats how you turn 30.00 into 230.00 without catching a case.
                  Pretty good turnover. I don't move man showerheads for whatever reason.

J.C.

Comment

Heh, I have NEVER seen one that bad! Amazing and umm...just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                      Pretty good turnover. I don't move man showerheads for whatever reason.

J.C.
                      I never pass up the opportunity to sell a nice fixture at a fair price. I make it known that I have faucets,showerheads,toilet seats,aerators and new trim/stems for older faucets to make them look and work like new.

Check this out...know what it is?

Comment

They really put this valve in deep back in the early 50's I never did dig deep enough...it was over 7' deep

It's getting deep in here

Comment

Originally posted by Abbott View Post
                          It's getting deep in here
                          Theres a stop n waste on the end of that angle iron with a set screw to hold the bent steel rod in place. They then set a 2" piece of cast iron over that and then bent the rod to a 90.

This was the deepest one I have ever found. I never dug down to it but rather went into a crawlspace and dug about 2' down and found the incoming line. Thats the pic with the jumper cablesin it. The guy had a bad leak and we neded to isolate between the front yard service and the rest of the house. Thats no bull.

Comment

I never pass up the opportunity to sell a nice fixture at a fair price. I make it known that I have faucets,showerheads,toilet seats,aerators and new trim/stems for older faucets to make them look and work like new.

Check this out...know what it is?
                            Nope
                            ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Theres a stop n waste on the end of that angle iron with a set screw to hold the bent steel rod in place. They then set a 2" piece of cast iron over that and then bent the rod to a 90.

This was the deepest one I have ever found. I never dug down to it but rather went into a crawlspace and dug about 2' down and found the incoming line. Thats the pic with the jumper cablesin it. The guy had a bad leak and we neded to isolate between the front yard service and the rest of the house. Thats no bull.
                              I never doubted you. That is really something! I used to dig like a gofer and I still would have disliked digging that up.

Comment

Working...
                              X