Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pumper Show 2011

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pumper Show 2011

    Just wondering who is going to be at the pumper show this year. I am neck deep in pulling together everything for the camera side of it and almost forgot to see who I might run into this year.

    Whoever is planning on showing up, please make sure you stop by the booth and say high. I'll be the tall skinny guy working the booth.

    Josh

  • #2
    Re: Pumper Show 2011

    can we fly you in for the day to long beach

    rick.
    phoebe it is

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Pumper Show 2011

      I am annoyed that PHCC is the same weekend . Plus you got you have way more posts on the PHCC thread .

      There are 3 new Diagnostics products I will be launching at Pumper.

      Hopefully the shows are on different dates next year then I will make it out for sure.

      Josh

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Pumper Show 2011

        Have you seen the quality of their posts? I'm bummed we're missing you and Dan this time.
        I love my plumber

        "My Hero"

        Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Pumper Show 2011

          I was going to go, but then decided against it. I'm waiting for Indy next year.
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Pumper Show 2011

            Originally posted by Josh View Post
            I am annoyed that PHCC is the same weekend . Plus you got you have way more posts on the PHCC thread .

            There are 3 new Diagnostics products I will be launching at Pumper.

            Hopefully the shows are on different dates next year then I will make it out for sure.

            Josh

            Hmmmm...? Metal Detector?


            J.C.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Pumper Show 2011

              Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
              Hmmmm...? Metal Detector?


              J.C.
              that would be cool but I'm hoping for thermal imaging for the Explorer

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Pumper Show 2011

                Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                that would be cool but I'm hoping for thermal imaging for the Explorer
                Also very cool.


                J.C.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Pumper Show 2011

                  The show this year was not bad but it was a bit slower then the years past. I am not talking about just RootX I am talking about everyone. I think a lot of people and vendors as well decided to hold out for next year. I spoke with the guys at Cole Publishing and they are really a great group of people. I think Indy is going be a much better show since everything is in one location and not spread out all over town like Louisville is. I got meet a lot of the great exhibitors, unfortunately I was quite busy so I only got to talk to Josh and the guys at Allen J. Coleman for a few minutes each. But it sure is nice to meet up with these guys and I look forward to the next show.

                  Dan Lawrence

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Pumper Show 2011

                    I went down for one day. I was impressed with lots of the new equipment I seen. Spartan Tool impressed me with their new touch screen monitor. Its just to bad their push rod and camera still sub-par. The Ridgid CS10 is a great idea It will bring digital recording to a better Price to the contractors that do not need all the bells and whistles of the CS1000.

                    I did not hit every booth like I use to in years past, mainly due to I knew what I was looking for, and do not have enough capital to buy as many toys as I want.

                    I did notice the turn out was not as huge as years past. I feel that was due to the location of the show. Indy will be a great city to have it in.
                    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Pumper Show 2011

                      Originally posted by SewerRatz View Post
                      I went down for one day. I was impressed with lots of the new equipment I seen. Spartan Tool impressed me with their new touch screen monitor. Its just to bad their push rod and camera still sub-par. The Ridgid CS10 is a great idea It will bring digital recording to a better Price to the contractors that do not need all the bells and whistles of the CS1000.

                      I did not hit every booth like I use to in years past, mainly due to I knew what I was looking for, and do not have enough capital to buy as many toys as I want.

                      I did notice the turn out was not as huge as years past. I feel that was due to the location of the show. Indy will be a great city to have it in.

                      How did I forget to mention Ron? That Pizza you told me about.... next time I am in Chicago we are going!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Pumper Show 2011

                        It sounds like the turnout wasn't nothing near it was the last time I went.

                        Josh did you get together with any forum members like in years past?

                        I was in a wheelchair just about this time last week.
                        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Pumper Show 2011

                          Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
                          It sounds like the turnout wasn't nothing near it was the last time I went.

                          Josh did you get together with any forum members like in years past?

                          I was in a wheelchair just about this time last week.
                          the good old days ,remember the first time with all the people from Ridgid that came and forum members .good time had by all
                          Charlie

                          My seek the peek fundraiser page
                          http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040


                          http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

                          new work pictures 12/09
                          http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X