Vote to Win a K1500 Sectional Machine

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vote to Win a K1500 Sectional Machine

top fuel is the coolest

The Results: The favorite customized K-1500

Thanks for voting for your favorite K-1500 customized drain cleaning machine! These machines were created by RIDGID employees to celebrate our 75 years in drain cleaning.
      The machines traveled to Louisville, KY for the Pumper Cleaner Show where attendees were asked to vote for their favorite machine, while being entered to win a new K-1500. They created quite a buzz at the show, with attendees making repeat appearances to our booth to take pictures with the machines and to bring their friends to see them. Attendees were awed at the creations, commenting “That is out of this world!”, “You should sell them like that!”, and “I want one!”
      As you are aware, we posted pictures of the machines on the RIDGIDForum and asked members to vote for their favorite, while still being entered to win a new K-1500. You elicited additional enthusiasm, with discussions on how some would redesign their homes to showcase all three customized machines!
      The K-1500 customized machine with the most votes was the Top Fuel Drain Eliminator! Runner up was the RIDGID Venom, followed by American Power.
      We raised over $8100 for the PHCC’s Educational Foundation by selling the machines on eBay.
      And please congratulate Bruce Francisco from Pikeville, KY on being randomly selected to win a new K-1500 sectional machine!
      Attached Files

i guess i can't win everything

thanks rachel for getting my toys on the road.

next contest is to build the ultimate k-60.

the winner will be able to name it.

the rick-60 sounds good

phoebe it is

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          so, did i win the 1500

it will go along with my american power and venom

all i need to do is get the pirates to intercept the topfuel on the way to australia and i'll have the entire collection

We Plumbers in Australia don`t get a look in with Ridgid competions something to do with your regulations which I find annoying.