Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Home Depots Bank Trying To Pull A Fast One?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is Home Depots Bank Trying To Pull A Fast One?

Try to buy a damn battery lately? Just a freeking battery. I swear the moron behind the counter will not sell you one unless you can give him the make model and year even when you tell him it's not going in a damn car.

Most states require the actual hard copy of the registration though we have been doing the photo copy thing for years but the actual law says the original has to be in the vehicle
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
      Try to buy a damn battery lately? Just a freeking battery. I swear the moron behind the counter will not sell you one unless you can give him the make model and year even when you tell him it's not going in a damn car.

Most states require the actual hard copy of the registration though we have been doing the photo copy thing for years but the actual law says the original has to be in the vehicle
      No but when I buy a battery for my van or car I usually just walk in and go over to the battery section of the auto parts store and pick the one I want that will fit and take it to the counter and pay for it......or go to a garage and tell them to replace my battery.....or go to an auto parts store and tell them I need a battery and when they ask questions I point them to the van/car outside and they go out to the van/car and get the number and then go back inside and get the battery..then I pay for it and they install it for free in the parking lot

No big deal

Its printed on our registration that a photocopy or the original must be in the vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
        You cant make a photocopy of the registration? I keep a photocopy of my registration,insurance and driver license all photocopied onto one sheet of paper and keep that in my work van.....same for my plumbing license and business licenses. I also keep a copy of any speeding tickets and the cancelled check as proof I paid it.
        The copy of the drivers license is really of no use unless the cop is cool and I happen not to have the hard copy of my drivers license. The couple times i was pulled over the officer commented that he appreciated how well organized my information is. I thank them for their professionalism and go about my business.
        Sorry, but I strive to make my life less complicated not more. You can keep killing trees all you want to feed your paper trail lifestyle but I choose not too. You should try obeying the law more and you wouldn't have to keep copies of the tickets you wouldn't get.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

try buying tires and wheels for a trailer. like the stores are going to be able to look up a usjetter trailer

i tell them the size wheels and tires i wanted and they still say they can't look it up give me the book and i'll give you the part#

ebay made is much simpler and cheaper to buy what i wanted 2 days later they were delivered and i had them mounted locally

moral of the story, if you have to jump through hoops to buy a windshield wiper or tires, we're going to go elsewhere to buy what we need.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
            Sorry, but I strive to make my life less complicated not more. You can keep killing trees all you want to feed your paper trail lifestyle but I choose not too. You should try obeying the law more and you wouldn't have to keep copies of the tickets you wouldn't get.
            Killing trees to feed my paper trail lifestyle I've had a couple tickets...maybe 4 or 5 on the past 25 years or so. I keep a copy of the last one...no matter how long ago it was.

Now excuse me...I hafta sharpen my chainsaw.

Comment

Working...
            X