Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams?

Do you have recurring dreams?

I've had work dreams. Just normal on the job stuff.

I've also had a dream more than once of a bad leak that was gonna' be on me.

Other night I dreamed Rihanna and I were an item. No kidding.

J.C.

Re: Dreams?

No, I just wake up into a recurring nightmare.

Though truth be told, it seems the only time I do dream, is during my alarm clock's five minute snooze period.

Comment

i knew i was going to be a plumber cause i always had wet dreams

better move the frog, it's getting toad

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
        There's Crack in the milkshake.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.

??????????????????

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I kept having this dream Rick was breaking into my van and sneaking a k60 into my van..
            Then Rick would do an evil laugh slash the tires on my drum machine.
            Last edited by UnClogNH; 02-27-2011, 11:02 PM.
            Rod
            MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
            Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
            http://unclognh.com
            http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

One dream that I have the most and for many years is being in my home in near darkness, and as I go from lamp to lamp, they will not light! I grow more frustrated and concerned as the lamp fail to work and I remain in the dark!
              I think it explains my fondness for flashlights and fire.

Comment

Last couple years has always been the same.Involves heavy equipment where the operator wasn't aware isn't aware of my location for one reason or another.Always in a joint,knuckle or even with the bucket coming at me while I'm already pinned in somewhere in,on or around the thing that is about to crush me.Scary as hell with a slight chance of being able to position myself in a perfect angle,pose whatever to avoid being popped before the machine reaches it's end of cycle.

Thanks for reminding me,I have made it...So far

PS.
                I cheat,
                Many years ago when I was a pre-teen a woman was using a bullwhip on me.I was so pissed at that Bitsh I told her I was "waking myself up now"
                Use it when things get out of control.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                  Last couple years has always been the same.Involves heavy equipment where the operator wasn't aware isn't aware of my location for one reason or another.Always in a joint,knuckle or even with the bucket coming at me while I'm already pinned in somewhere in,on or around the thing that is about to crush me.Scary as hell with a slight chance of being able to position myself in a perfect angle,pose whatever to avoid being popped before the machine reaches it's end of cycle.

Thanks for reminding me,I have made it...So far

PS.
                  I cheat,
                  Many years ago when I was a pre-teen a woman was using a bullwhip on me.I was so pissed at that Bitsh I told her I was "waking myself up now"
                  Use it when things get out of control.
                  I've been in the equipment one in real life. In a corner stoop backfilling. Pops comes back with the tractor full speed. Heavy box blade with the rippers. I jump straight up on the stoop at the last second and the blade slams the brick at what would have been both femurs.

No dreams or nightmares about it though.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                    I've been in the equipment one in real life. In a corner stoop backfilling. Pops comes back with the tractor full speed. Heavy box blade with the rippers. I jump straight up on the stoop at the last second and the blade slams the brick at what would have been both femurs.

No dreams or nightmares about it though.

J.C.
                    A few years back a delivery driver for a shop I worked for was backing up a pickup truck and I don't know what he was watching, certainly not my directions! I had to jump out of the way at the last moment or he would have rammed me into a concrete loading dock with the knife edge of the tailgate that was down. As it was, he wrecked the tailgate.

I've actually had several closer calls in my life, but this one was memorable.
                    Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                      I actually saw just what you described. It never gave me bad dreams but for a couple weeks after when I closed my eyes thats all I could see.

Comment

I have dreams of truck crashes. I rolled a septic truck about 18 years ago. The dream is always the same, I'm going to fast and can't make the corner and can't stop.
                        www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Not quite a dream but this has to deal with sleeping. About a month ago, I would hear someone say my name and it was enough to wake me up and it was always at 2:14 am. I have a catholic friend who got freaked out when I told him this.
                          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                            Not quite a dream but this has to deal with sleeping. About a month ago, I would hear someone say my name and it was enough to wake me up and it was always at 2:14 am. I have a catholic friend who got freaked out when I told him this.
                            that was just Rick trying to get you to do some arm wrestling
                            Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                            http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                            http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                              Maybe that's why I always wake up at 2:30 in the morning. Course it could just be the 4 PM coffee.

Comment

Working...
                              X