Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank-you old girl

Thank-you Zelda!
    Thank-you for all the years of love, loyalty, and protection you devoted to our family.

I LOVE YOU!

'till we meet again ol' girl. TOO-RA-LOO
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: Thank-you old girl

Zelda
    Attached Files
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Sorry for your loss gene
      Rod
      MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
      Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
      http://unclognh.com
      http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

My condolences on your family's loss.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

It hurts like he!! to let say goodbye to such a devoted friend.

If it's any consolation Gene I got a couple handsome guys there to greet her.
          Sam's a shepard,Chad's a Doberman.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
            It hurts like he!! to let say goodbye to such a devoted friend.

If it's any consolation Gene I got a couple handsome guys there to greet her.
            Sam's a shepard,Chad's a Doberman.

Yeah it does. I thought i'd be ok with it as she's been showing her age for quite some time, but f#$k man. i'm crying over this more than I did when my pops passed.

It hit me when I walked into the vets for her "exam", but I knew what was coming. All of a sudden a little black lab puppy came bounding out the door, full of young life as I'm carrying her in.

I do believe we will meet again as I believe in some sort of after life, but damn I'm gona miss her till then.

Hopefully my brother is giving her a big ol' hug and about to watch her play with Sam and Chad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              Zelda

I'll have some more pic's in the coming days. Zelda was a part of our family so long, it was before digital. So Candy is going to scan a bunch.

Mostly of her and the kids as she was like a little mother hen with them. always watching over them she was like my second in command.
              Our son is already homesick at the time and this isn't helping.
              Daughter is upset but I suspect the full Storm will hit her in the morning when Zelda is not at her side when she wakes.

Last night I checked on her every hour and at 2am I found her laying in her own vomit so I cleaned her up as best I could and moved her to the couch and slept with her. When I woke she was gone.

That dog could not manage to get out of a pool of vomit, but she some how managed to climb over me, off the couch, and be at kaleighs side when she woke.

Comment

So sorry for your loss Gene. I hope your family finds comfort in this tough time

Comment

sorry to hear of your families loss.

she'll be in good company with tyson, malibu and baxter

rick.
                  phoebe it is

Comment

Gene sorry for your loss and you made me get a tear to my eye when you said "she some how managed to climb over me, off the couch, and be at kaleighs side when she woke."

i had to put down two dogs in one week and that was so hard on me but i kept reading this and every time i read it i remember them like it was yesterday

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
                    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
                    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
                    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
                    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Sorry for your loss Gene. I know how it hurts. I lost my Beagle fifty years ago and never could bring myself to replace him, sometimes there's just no such thing and I still have fond and loving memories.

In addition to the unquestioned dedication and companionship of a good dog/pet/friend, there also comes the great gift of everlasting memories that she has given your family.

CWS
                      Last edited by CWSmith; 03-11-2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

hey gene, all animals have special place in heaven were they patiently wait for us to come home. but i know it still hurts. GREG

Comment

This SUCKS

Comment

As long as we keep our loved ones in our hearts and memories, Gene, they are never truly gone...........
                            I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
                              As long as we keep our loved ones in our hearts and memories, Gene, they are never truly gone...........
                              Agreed Mack, they live on as long as they are remembered.

Comment

Working...
                              X