Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not right

This is wrong and it is not the word of God ,at least not the God i know

this fire was not far from me and if they are going to be there then so will i to keep them from protesting there

http://media.pennlive.com/midstate_i...r/Westboro.PDF
    Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
    http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
    http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Re: This is not right

Good for you Charlie.
    Thanks

Comment

"He sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust."
      "God is no respecter of persons."
      "And lo, I am with you alway."
      "Recompense to no man evil for evil."
      "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
      "Love your enemies."

Just a few that come to mind that show how deceived they are. Odd how people who do big dramatic things "in the name of Christ" completely miss so much of what he taught.

Comment

Charlie , I agree with you , and good for you , I am sure if you need help keeping them away , you will be able to find alot of people - good luck

Comment

I don't consider what they are doing an exercise in Free Speech. They could easily express their beliefs in church, in print, or at gatherings far away from people who are grieving! What would happen if at every funeral they attend to cause hurt, folks went on a rampage and beat them down? Would their assembly and words be thought to incite people to riot? I think they should be stopped, but how to do it without giving them more attention is a tough one?

Comment

If they did that at my sons funeral I might would get so upset that I might lose control of my car and end up driving down the sidewalk.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
              If they did that at my sons funeral I might would get so upset that I might lose control of my car and end up driving down the sidewalk.
              That would fall under, "The Pursuit of Happiness".

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post

this fire was not far from me and if they are going to be there then so will i to keep them from protesting there

Look guy, as a "dirty" roman catholic, let me tell you how to get a fundie frothing at the mouth:

Proclaim the following arguement - If the Bible is to be taken as the truth, or well, gospel, especially word for word, then one has no choice but to accept the fact that Jesus was indeed a woman! Just watch the venom flow from their colective fangs from that one!

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post

As if the poor family isn't suffering enough as it is. I suggest someone show up with extremely loud air horns pointed powered by air cannisters, air compressors and gas generators on the back of pickup trucks right at the picketers at a range of 0 feet. Make sure you wear hearing protection.

Or better yet... blow off the air horns at some distance away. While every is looking at the horns use 100,000 volt tasers on the picketers. While they are immobilized tar and feather them. That will get their attention that maybe God is smiting them. (just dreaming.)

Wack jobs come in all flavors. Islamic, Christian, Jewish, atheist.
                  Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post
                    As if the poor family isn't suffering enough as it is. I suggest someone show up with extremely loud air horns pointed powered by air cannisters, air compressors and gas generators on the back of pickup trucks right at the picketers at a range of 0 feet. Make sure you wear hearing protection.

Or better yet... blow off the air horns at some distance away. While every is looking at the horns use 100,000 volt tasers on the picketers. While they are immobilized tar and feather them. That will get their attention that maybe God is smiting them. (just dreaming.)

If you're gonna immobilize them, that would be a good time to give them all a lobotomy.

Comment

I've got tar. who's got feathers?

Comment

Originally posted by geno gardner View Post

You want to know the sharpest tool to use to cut through a "fundie's" BS? Humor.

Trust me on this, when those goons show up to protest, do NOT, I repeat DO NOT, show any sort of hate, distain, or disgust. They are mentally prepared for that. Instead, get yourself, and everyone around you to point and laugh at the protestors. The worst thing you can do to them is not take them seriously, trust me on this. There is no greater pain on this Earth than public humiliation. The more people laugh at them, the less inclined they are to show up in public.

Comment

This is where freedom of speech has two directions of the cutting edge of the knife; it does as much damage going in as much as it does pulling out.

Freedom of speech is what we all want, including freedom to speak our minds. It's not always free because you can say something on the internet, get you banned/removed or words "disappear" from the equation. Just look at the guy who was driving to work, corporate shirt from Chrysler; typed the F word and lost his career over the actions of drivers around him, mentioning detroit as the motor city.

Losing your job thanks to facebook happens quite often it seems.

That's within one's entity or domain, and it happens all the time.

But these people just won a court case that entitles them to continue to do this sort of heinous act towards mankind. They breed their strength in numbers solely by the design of doing what's unthinkable, just waiting for someone to lose their cool and strike at them. Then it is newsworthy, which they want.

Whoever concocted this game plan is twisted, but they take pure enjoyment that threads like this even start; strength by numbers.

You have to ask yourself; would you give up your personal freedoms to express your opinions to rid people like these from having the ability to spread hate?

You saw what weeks in wisconsion did for unions; nothing. They still lost their collective bargaining rights. It's crunch time in America.

The design of these protestors, the only way to stop this it to take out the organization like the government took out the david koresh compound. It wasn't right, it was ugly, but it worked.
                          Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 03-14-2011, 03:21 AM.
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                          X