X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joey was plumbing behind my back

just found out a secret tonight that joey had dropped her wedding ring down the sink months after we were married

had a quick job in the neighborhood that joey and phoebe tagged along on. so while i was fixing the toilet stoppage, joey was telling the owner about the time she dropped her wedding ring down the sink months after getting married i guess the owner was discussing why he couldn't plunge out his daughters toilet and joey brought up an incident she had to deal with without telling me about it.

turns out she was washing her hands and took off the ring to clean it, when it slipped and fell past the pop up stopper

what amazed me is that was over 6 years ago and i just found out. she found my 430 channelocks i keep in a drawer and unscrewed the slip joint and trap to remove the ring, then reassembled them without a leak

maybe joey should have been named piper

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: joey was plumbing behind my back

You don't really think that is the only secret do you?

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Most guys have guns, or knives, or even paperwork in a drawer. You have a pair of Channel Locks.

I bought my wife a small tool kit a few years back, nothing special. Pliers, hammer, mutli-screwdriver. She has used it many times. When she asked if I would show her how to fix things, because she did not want to be like so many of the widows I work for. I told her the best way to learn is to try it herself. She's getting there.
      If I can't fix it, I will help you find a good plumber.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Mark

are you telling me it was the mailman

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Good for her! I set my wife up with a small tool box she uses and keeps in the garage. She also helps me out in the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Mark
            Of course it is.
            Same as the incredible coincidence that his ex-girlfriend just called me out of the blue to be one of my regulars.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              just found out a secret tonight that joey had dropped her wedding ring down the sink months after we were married

had a quick job in the neighborhood that joey and phoebe tagged along on. so while i was fixing the toilet stoppage, joey was telling the owner about the time she dropped her wedding ring down the sink months after getting married i guess the owner was discussing why he couldn't plunge out his daughters toilet and joey brought up an incident she had to deal with without telling me about it.

turns out she was washing her hands and took off the ring to clean it, when it slipped and fell past the pop up stopper

what amazed me is that was over 6 years ago and i just found out. she found my 430 channelocks i keep in a drawer and unscrewed the slip joint and trap to remove the ring, then reassembled them without a leak

maybe joey should have been named piper

rick.
              P-Rick!!

As long as she doesn't start taking your customers you don't have anything to worry about.
              Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
                Of course it is.
                Same as the incredible coincidence that his ex-girlfriend just called me out of the blue to be one of my regulars.

which one would that be

rick
                phoebe it is

Comment

Jo Jo knows her way around plumbing you think she was keeping you company when she went with you ,she needed a back up trade just in case
                  Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                  http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                  http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

I had to wait until enough time went by that I knew he wouldn't yell at me about it anymore!

Clearly, now enough time has past!
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Rick, be thankful she is doing plumbing and not doing another plumber!
                      info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

reminds me of the time the doctor came home while i was working and said to me, i hope you're having an affair with my wife

then the bill came

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                          reminds me of the time the doctor came home while i was working and said to me, i hope you're having an affair with my wife

then the bill came

rick.
                          So you were working on his wife, AND you gave him a bill for it? Either you're very good, or she's very bad.
                          Time flies like an arrow.

Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Working...
                          X