Hate AT&T

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hate AT&T

Just bought the wif a new iphone 4G at a staggering cost of 130 a month pluss the 200 for the phone. Finally went all virgin Mobile and howled with delight when I have signal and her fancy pants iphone is DIW(dead in the water) with no signal. I stopped when I realized that I was the one who paid for that craptastical phone.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Re: Hate AT&T

I had the Iphone for a short period with AT&T. Verizon pissed me off after 8 years, because they refused to put my phones in My business name, saying I hadn't been in business long enough, WTF. I had been in business for 8 years. So, I took one phone line (mine) and went to AT&T to test them out. In 6 months I had lost count of the dropped calls, and was getting complaints of not returning calls from voice mail. At&t said I was getting too many voice mails at one time and overloading the system. I almost lost a $22,000.00 job b/c they thought I wasn't interested, since I didn't respond to the voice mail. Good thing I followed up. I am now back at Verizon. I have the new droidx. Great sevice, but recently it was brought to my attention that my phone has a virus and some of my free droid apps have been accessing internet sites that I never went too. I am now paranoid about using the internet from my phone, and thankful I don't keep too much personal information on there. Dang Hackers, go get a real job.
    "don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been"

Comment

Re: Hate AT&T

Jay, install the "Lookout" application. It will scan any downloads and applications to make sure they are.safe. plus, it also has a feature to make your phone "scream" from any pc that is connected to the net if you lose it.

Comment

Working...
      X