Pellet Guns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellet Guns

OK, so this is WAY off topic of anything else but I recently went to buy some hunting pellets for my kids .20 Cal Sheridan pellet gun and accidentally purchased .22 Cal. Now I am stuck with them and they cost nearly $30.00 for both tins! Apparently it is federal law that they cannot take them on return??? Pretty frustrating.

Does anyone here have a .22 cal gun you could use them in? You pay shipping and I'll send them out. Seems like a waste to just throw them out. One tin are the hunting pellets with the copper BB at the nose and the other are hollow points for hunting/target shooting.

Let me know!
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Re: Pellet Guns

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
    OK, so this is WAY off topic of anything else but I recently went to buy some hunting pellets for my kids .20 Cal Sheridan pellet gun and accidentally purchased .22 Cal. Now I am stuck with them and they cost nearly $30.00 for both tins! Apparently it is federal law that they cannot take them on return??? Pretty frustrating.

Does anyone here have a .22 cal gun you could use them in? You pay shipping and I'll send them out. Seems like a waste to just throw them out. One tin are the hunting pellets with the copper BB at the nose and the other are hollow points for hunting/target shooting.

Let me know!
    Go to JR Shooting sports and buy a 22 pellet gun.
    Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
    Ron's Facebook
    A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
    Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
    Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
    X