X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $100 Reward. Lost Gen-eye locator Maine

$100 NO QUESTIONS ASKED REWARD For the return of my Gen-eye General locator.

Lost/stolen???????I have no idea and I don't give a rats ***. I just want it back and I could care less how you came upon it or who you are. I will gladly hand you a $100 and be on my way.

At this point I am only going to assume that I left it on the bumper of my van and it fell off somewhere in Skowhegan, ME, Waterville Maine, Bangor, ME or Pittsfield, ME

I doubt I will find it anytime soon so if anyone has a locator compatible with a Gen-eye 2 for sale, please let me know.

All gen eye locator's, gatorcam, pearpoint, navitrack (sp?) are just a few of the brands that I know will work.

Looks just like this one........
    Attached Files
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Re: $100 Reward. Lost Gen-eye locator Maine

Awe damn Gene. Sucks to hear this. Have you back tracked your steps?

Sometimes you can find your stuff way off the side of the road, but most times the part will come off at a hard turn or good size bump in the road.

If it was visible where you lost it, check the areas/pawn shops and see if anyone is hocking it for cash value.

It literally does not work without the other side of the equation, right?

Do you know the replacement value of the product?
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Does it have your contact information on the unit and case? You have the serial numbers? I see you have pics! Call the local radio stations and out out a reward.....I would up it a bit from 100 bucks if you really want to get some attention.

When is the last time you know you saw it or used it/both? Sorry my man,i know its a bummer. I lost a wallet once that had quite a bit of money in it.
      Last edited by TheMaster; 04-05-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Don't know if there's a nearby pawn shop to the area in which you might have lost it, but that would be a place to check. I think it's a good idea to scribe or burn your ID onto tools,machines and equipment, it keeps folks honest. Markers don't hold up well.

Comment

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right where I remember using it last. I called my contact as soon as I noticed it missing, and he said he'd have his guy look in the mechanical rm. His guy reported back that he didn't see it.
          Was going to order a new one today. Decided to go see for myself before I did that.
          Opened the door and there it was right in plane sight, didn't even turn the light on.

70mi round trip.
          Lot's of other running around checking pawn shops, police stations, basements etc...,but well worth it!
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Put your 24-hour telephone number on everything withe word REWARD!
            I'd take an educated guess - but I'm unqualified.
            It ain't just soot, it's paydirt.
            "I swear, wherever Gift goes, argument follows." -Youtube comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Gift View Post

That's a very good idea.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Gift View Post
                Thats the first thing I did when I got home. Used a paint pen.
                REWARD if found......

Not sure why I never did it in the first place
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476

Comment

Gene....................What's the first thing that goes?

I may have left my wife at the filling station, be right back
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
                    Gene....................What's the first thing that goes?

I may have left my wife at the filling station, be right back
                    NHM, I can assure you, THAT is NOT the first thing that goes!!!

Comment

and i was coming up to Maine this weekend and i was going to bring Rosie to help look for it ,i could have used the $100

glad you found it
                      i had something sitting on the roof of my van and i took off and forgot it was up there ,so i drove back to see if it was off to the side of the road and it was in 100 little pieces at least i knew where it was lol
                      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
                      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
                      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Originally posted by HVAC HAWK View Post

i had something sitting on the roof of my van and i took off and forgot it was up there ,so i drove back to see if it was off to the side of the road and it was in 100 little pieces at least i knew where it was lol
                        charlie, remind me not to let you take phoebe for a ride

joey, ok

rick.
                        phoebe it is

Comment

Oh boy Rick, you are playing with fire!

Gene, I'm glad you got it back! I think I'm going to get a paint pen and mark my locator tomorrow!
                          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
                          X