X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No crap

Went to a fish market today and asked for a whole flounder and please filet it. The guy 1st didn't ask me what fish I wanted out of the display case....he picked a small one...I like Med size. I stopped him and told him which one I wanted. he took it to the back and brought it back still whole...put it back into the case and went back to the back.....afyer a couple minutes he grabbed the fish and weighed it...said it was 2lb and looked at me like thats a big deal Thats like 12.00...Again whats the big F'n deal He takes it to the back and brings back the filets.....I then ask for a 1lb of grouper filets and thats when the CRAP hit the fan.....the mofo fingered every type of fish in the case and then looks up at me and asks...."Which ones grouper?" I said I dont know.....your the fish guy and why dont you go get the lady who was up here earlier who runs the place because I dont want to guess and I dont want you to guess. He walks to the back and during that time I annouced to the other 5 or 6 people in the joint...."You know its a bad sign when the fish market doesn't even know what their fish is.....I'm scared to eat anything out of here now" I walked out and 3 more came behind me...... A few weeks ago I went in there and ate dinner...it was good but they had to take my credit card to a hair salon next door to run the card....WTF????

And thats NO CRAP So I settled for tacos and flipped off a cop on the way home

Re: No crap

Ok I could see that happening at the Safeway but NOT at a fish market. If he doesn't know what a grouper looks like he definitely doesn't know how to handle fish...and that would keep me away for life.

Flipping off a cop here will likely get you tazered

Comment

Thats a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        ok i could see that happening at the safeway but not at a fish market. If he doesn't know what a grouper looks like he definitely doesn't know how to handle fish...and that would keep me away for life.

Flipping off a cop here will likely get you tazered

no don't taze me bro!!!! Bro...bro...don't taze me!!!!!
        Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
        You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

I love that video clip
          Last edited by plumberscrack; 04-15-2011, 10:23 PM.

Comment

I already checked with my lawyer I can cuss them out if I do it in a normal tone of voice. I had a run-in with a couple cops the other day and its left me bitter......I'm making a formal complaint next week with their supervisor in person next week. The cops told me to watch my attitude...and I told him I'll use any attitude I want.....they dont hafta like it and its my right to do so. These two cops are total idiots and a lawsuit waiting to happen. They lied to me as to the real reason they made contact and detained me and thats not proper proceedure. You can't uphold the law if you cant follow it yourself because your lazy....turn your badge in and work at walmart because you dont deserve to carry the badge and a gun.
            Last edited by TheMaster; 04-15-2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Screw cussing them out. Just hit one. Let's see how that works.
              Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                Screw cussing them out. Just hit one. Let's see how that works.
                I have and knocked him out. I was only 17. I ran from him at a house party they busted.....I jumped a fence and he was standing on the other side. I tried to run around him but he grabbed me by my jacket and started shaking me......I freaked out and hammer fisted him above the eye.....he dropped to his knees and fell to the side. I jumped in the back of a car on the next street over and went to buy more beer from an old lady who would sell it out her back door for 2.50 a quart. If they didn't have a gun they wouldn't do so well IMHO.....one didn't in the past and I was just a kid. The two I dealt with wouldn't have a chance hand to hand.I dont think either one of them could take my right hook or upper cut. Thats why most cops are so scary acting.....because their scared.

Comment

As you can tell I'm not happy with the police right now. Its not just how they treated me but there are other reasons due to reports made in the local news. With SOME of the police we have no wonder there is so much crime....they part of the problem.

Technically my constitutional rights were violated by them detaining me based off the reason they gave to making contact and I know this because once one of the two realized I was legit he tried to smooth it and tell me the real reason why they blue lighted me while I'm parked with my flashers on and jumped out like they had the FBI's 10 most wanted cornered in the back of my van. Freggin jerks

Comment

Am I the only one here that believes T&M should have named this thread,
                    "No Carp"?

Comment

Flipp'in off and fighting with cops? You need a better pass time! In my opinion cops are underpaid considering the assortment of lowlifes and criminals they must deal with on a daily basis. Would you want to respond to domestic disputes, or abuse cases, people murdered or killed in horrific accidents? I give cops a wide berth, and plenty of respect. I don't want to be the guy who gets pulled over for a minor infraction right after they had to deal with some jerk. They carry tasers, mace and guns, you really don't want to go hand to hand even if you are tough. Walk a day in their shoes, it's not all free donuts.

Many cops are exmilitary, they served our country and now serve the community. Yes, some are on a power trip and cross the line, it catches up with them. Now why are you bothering the darn fish guy? He probably doesn't even speak the language, and is here illegally. Our immigration laws are worthless, no one wants to enforce them so let it go. You should have helped him by writing the different fish names on cards and taping them to the display case. Don't be the ugly American, in a few years the muslims and illegals will be running our country so we better treat them nice! Praise allah.
                      Last edited by Frankiarmz; 04-16-2011, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                        Flipp'in off and fighting with cops? You need a better pass time! In my opinion cops are underpaid considering the assortment of lowlifes and criminals they must deal with on a daily basis. Would you want to respond to domestic disputes, or abuse cases, people murdered or killed in horrific accidents? I give cops a wide berth, and plenty of respect. I don't want to be the guy who gets pulled over for a minor infraction right after they had to deal with some jerk. They carry tasers, mace and guns, you really don't want to go hand to hand even if you are tough. Walk a day in their shoes, it's not all free donuts.

Many cops are exmilitary, they served our country and no serve the community. Yes, some are on a power trip and cross the line, it catches up with them. Now why are you bothering the darn fish guy? He probably doesn't even speak the language, and is here illegally. Our immigration laws are worthless, no one wants to enforce them so let it go. You should have helped him by writing the different fish names on cards and taping them to the display case. Don't be the ugly American, in a few years the muslims and illegals will be running our country so we better treat them nice! Praise allah.
                        I didn't sign up to be a cop....nor have I signed up for the military. Both are voluntary and both get compensated for their work just like I do. If they cant follow the rules they should find another line of work that doesn't involve peoples freedoms.

The fish guy was full blooded redneck.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
                          I didn't sign up to be a cop....nor have I signed up for the military. Both are voluntary and both get compensated for their work just like I do. If they cant follow the rules they should find another line of work that doesn't involve peoples freedoms.

The fish guy was full blooded redneck.
                          I try to joke around here and there, but the fish guy being an American and clueless is just plain embarassing! There's no fixing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                            I try to joke around here and there, but the fish guy being an American and clueless is just plain embarassing! There's no fixing stupid.
                            I even asked for the manager but he didn't go get her. Ultimately I just made the choice not to go back and walked out. I called my friend who lives in the area and he confirmed he has had trouble also. Same friend told me about a new york style pizza place close by that just opened. So lastnight we checked it out and the pizza was super good. The guy is from New York and worked in a pizza place up there and he learned out to for sure make good pizza. Several things they could change...sell beer,paint the walls somthing other than bright white and turn the lights down some....way to bright.

Comment

Working...
                            X