X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM You OK?

You guys are getting hammered down there. Any damage in your yard?
    sigpic

Re: TM You OK?

Originally posted by NHMaster3015 View Post
    You guys are getting hammered down there. Any damage in your yard?
    Yes and thanks for asking. Some very bad storms rolled through lastnight but most of if went north of me. No damage at all.

Comment

They're saying a few got killed and that you are probably in for more action today. There's a few things I don't miss about living in the south. Good to know you are OK
      sigpic

Comment

They're saying a few got killed and that you are probably in for more action today. There's a few things I don't miss about living in the south. Good to know you are OK
        I think its all going north of me,I live almost in the Gulf I didn't even get that much rain out of it. It was super windy tho,just like a hurricane was approaching the coast.

Its a bright sunny day with a bright blue sky

With thunderstorms it can be raining 2" per hour 3 miles away and I never get a drop......its very spotty.

Comment

Well, just glad to know you are OK. We don't always see eye to eye but as long as you are a plumber you are my brother
          sigpic

Comment

Well, just glad to know you are OK. We don't always see eye to eye but as long as you are a plumber you are my brother
            I think I heard that 24 people died in North Carolina from the storms. Some children too

Comment

Working...
            X