Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Care What Anyone Says.......

THIS IS GOOD POLICE WORK

Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Re: I Don't Care What Anyone Says.......

i wonder what the press in teh u.s. would have done with this story had it happened here?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
      i wonder what the press in teh u.s. would have done with this story had it happened here?

Oh they'd have crucified the police department!
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Personally if I were in charge...when he cranked up the cycle I would have put a .308 through his dome.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
          Personally if I were in charge...when he cranked up the cycle I would have put a .308 through his dome.
          That's not politically correct but it really is the way to handle the whole thing. I have some compassion for drug and alcohol addiction, but I've lived with real health problems and I don't consider those things to be diseases.
          We waste too much time and resources on people who make bad choices!

Here in CT it's costing millions to bring the two low lifes who are guilty of that home invasion where they robbed, raped, tortured and murdered most of the family, to justice. There should be exceptions to the rule of law. They were caught red handed! Bullet in the head and toss them in a garbage dump, that's kinder than what they did to that mom and her daughters!!!
          Last edited by Frankiarmz; 04-23-2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

We are having the same problem in Aus where we have lost the ability to punish law breakers as our governments have taken away all the real tools to do so and throwing them into prison for tweenty or thirty years at tax payers expense and is the price paid for being so civilised when a better solution would be to have them fight to the death in a type of colosseum the Romans had and giving somthing back to the public lets say every Saturday afternoon as I feel it would be a full house and the media would be banging on the doors to televise it.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
              We are having the same problem in Aus where we have lost the ability to punish law breakers as our governments have taken away all the real tools to do so and throwing them into prison for tweenty or thirty years at tax payers expense and is the price paid for being so civilised when a better solution would be to have them fight to the death in a type of colosseum the Romans had and giving somthing back to the public lets say every Saturday afternoon as I feel it would be a full house and the media would be banging on the doors to televise it.

Tony

In our sorry state we still have the death penalty .We haven't used it in probably over 30 years.The state doesn't care about it's citizens safety .Prisons etc. create a lot of jobs for any state.Never understood that till I worked in one for a while
              ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Seems like the prison guards suffer years of confinement along with the criminals. The criminals become better criminals and conduct all sorts of gang business while we pay for it. There's got to be a better way?

Comment

Working...
                X