Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty Issue

Hi

Newbe here.

I want to register my tool fir the warranty but I have discarded the box contsining the UPC code.

Is there any hope of getting it registered without it ?

Roger McGuigan

Re: Warranty Issue

I don't know. I think it's BS any tool has to be registered for any warranty.

The tool doesn't change.

My opinion. Moving on....

J.C.

Comment

Roger,

Welcome to the Ridgid forum!

I would call Ridgid Customer Support and explain the situation. Not sure what their answer will be, but I've found them to be pretty understanding, especially if is a very recent purchase (you have to register the tool withing a certain time period... something like 30-day, IIRC).

I do know that there have been times with the UPC was required for other offers, like rebates and such... and at those times, the UPC has been waived for LLSA registration.

BTW, the "Limited Lifetime Service Agreement" is NOT a warranty... it is simply an agreement between you and Ridgid (actually TTI the manufacturer) that with proper registration, they will provide free service and most, but not all, parts. The "warranty" is 3-years from date of purchase.

Good luck and I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

The warranty only applies if you're willing to wait three months for.... promises to materialize.... so I wouldn't even worry about registering..

Comment

Working...
        X