• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osama bin laden

DNA is in! He is dead, dead, dead.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Osama bin Laden is dead

Comment

Re: Osama bin Laden is dead

Does this mean I don't have to go to WTF-istan?

Comment

GREAT JOB U.S. Military & Intelligence.

Thank you for scoring a huge one for the white hats.

EDIT: Folks here are shooting off fireworks. Now we have a May Day!!
        Last edited by Andy_M; 05-01-2011, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Hope it is actually true and not Obama setting up his re-election platform....

Comment

Originally posted by Paul GA View Post
            Hope it is actually true and not Obama setting up his re-election platform....
            Supposedly OBL has been dead for weeks.

I did find it ironic that they interrupted Donald Trump's TV show to bring us the breaking news that technically happened a couple weeks ago.

It's about damn time. Now, bring our boys home, and forget the huge military presence around the globe. Keep the boys here, and use them only as a absolute last option. Keep up the operations like the CIA is doing, undercover, black-ops, the rest of the world doesn't need to know kinda stuff. It obviously worked in this case.

Congrats to the guys that closed this chapter, now, let them retire anonymously with big checks, and let the disappear into the fabric of our nation so that they can leave it behind them, so that they themselves do not become targets for some wack-job jihadist...

Comment

Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
              become targets for some wack-job jihadist...

Armageddon sp? is coming, or WW3 because these people won't take this lying down.

It's unfortunate but I believe this will spur some bad...

Curious to see how the stock markets take this news in T minus 7 hours-

GW BUSH!!!! http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/201...den-death.html
              Last edited by DUNBAR PLUMBING; 05-01-2011, 11:24 PM.
              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Re: Osama bin laden

The hawaiian killed him in hand to hand combat .

Wolf blitzer was there !
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

There sure was a lot of misinformation out there. I can't wait until all of the information is released. I am glad there will not be a grave for people to mourn and I hope all of his virgins drown.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

You know Mark I am much happier about his demise this morning then I was last night. Seal Team 6 has to be ecstatic! I know that all of my brothers and sisters in arms are celebrating today and that they will be even more pleased when Osama's death has time to completely sink in. I have never been more pleased with a man's death (that wasn't shooting at me) then I am now. What a great day for us all!

Buried at sea, perfect.

Comment

Comment

I head he was given the curtsey of being buried at sea within 24 hours of his death as per Mulin custom and if that is the case it is a disgrace as he showed nothing towards christian and other faiths customs he murdered.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                            I head he was given the curtsey of being buried at sea within 24 hours of his death as per Mulin custom and if that is the case it is a disgrace as he showed nothing towards christian and other faiths customs he murdered.

Tony
                            Human life always deserves respect. In this case, though, we're talking about a cockroach. The United States made a gesture to show respect for one of the world's major religions, not this creep. IMO, that was a class manuever and the right thing to do.

Comment

Here is a short article I found that may be of interest:

May 03, 2011 Did Wikileaks force the attack on Osama 18 months before the election?

Thomas Lifson

I confess to being such a cynic about Obama that when the death of Osama was announced Sunday night, the first question in my mind was, "Why so long before the election?" This is exactly he sort of event (like the financial crisis of 2008) that can swing several percentage points of the vote with its halo effect.

A potential answer to my question comes from the UK Daily Mail. Neil Sears writes:
                              WikiLeaks may have triggered the killing of Osama Bin Laden, it was suggested last night.

For although the CIA has thought since September that he was in hiding in Abbottabad, special forces stormed his fortress only days after the website published new secret documents.

These made reference to named ‘couriers' carrying Bin Laden's message to his followers, and also to Abbottabad as a possible Al Qaeda bolthole. (snip)
                              Although the document does not suggest Bin Laden has hidden in Abbottabad, it clearly identifies the city as known to the Americans as a possible Al Qaeda leadership bolthole, and identifies by name several couriers.

It is not yet clear whether the named couriers are those who did indeed lead the CIA to Bin Laden - but even so the document could have provided evidence for Al Qaeda that the net was closing in.
                              We will probably never know exactly why this particular moonless night was chosen, but it was the first such optimal evening to occur after Wikileaks let the cat out of the bag.

Julian Assange, hero to the anti-American left worldwide, may have forced Obama's hand in deploying "Cheney's Assassination Squad" (Seymour Hersh's term) for a "targeted assassination" prematurely.

Comment

Working...
                              X