Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Osama bin laden

Originally posted by Andy_M View Post
    Human life always deserves respect. In this case, though, we're talking about a cockroach. The United States made a gesture to show respect for one of the world's major religions, not this creep. IMO, that was a class manuever and the right thing to do.
    And how many times are we supposed to turn the other cheek to placate Islam as this bastard didn`t represent true Islam in any way and should not have been shown any repect at all the body should have been brought back and shown to as many as possible to varify that he was really dead as the conspirators are going to have a field day as photos can be manipulated.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      And how many times are we supposed to turn the other cheek to placate Islam as this bastard didn`t represent true Islam in any way and should not have been shown any repect at all the body should have been brought back and shown to as many as possible to varify that he was really dead as the conspirators are going to have a field day as photos can be manipulated.

Tony
      I am glad that they dumped the SOB into the ocean rather then providing a grave site. His corpse could have been shuffled around a bit first as proof rather then trying to placate the Muslim world. But in the end our apologetic President Obama Bin Laden made the call. ~shrug~

Comment

I found this a moment ago. The whole aftermath of this thing appears to be being bungled by the President doing whatever he can to placate the Muslims without realizing that he never will ~shrug~.

CIA Director Leon Panetta said Tuesday that the Obama administration will "ultimately" release a photo showing the body of Usama bin Laden even though the White House insists that a decision is still being weighed.

In an interview with NBC's "Nightly News" that aired Tuesday night, Panetta said, "The government obviously has been talking about how best to do this, but I don't think there was any question that ultimately a photograph would be presented to the public."

Comment

Have you guys heard the montage of news anchors and commentators slipping up and mixing up Obama and Osama... some are freaking hilarious.

What's really sad is the amount of searches for "who is Osama Bin Laden".... WTF!

Comment

Yeah, I have heard a few slip ups that were pretty darn funny

Comment

Tony
              I do agree Tony. I have know intrest in placating muslim sensibilities.

Comment

Now Obama says no photo of Osama Bin Laden dead will be released. We don't need to "spike the football" even though that's exactly what Obama did at ground zero yesterday.

~shrug~

I think a photo will eventually get out...maybe Obama will come up with some BS reason why it should now be released closer to the 2012 election.

Once I get my hands on a photo of Osama with a hole in his head and one eye missing I plan to frame an 8"X10" to hang in my shop.

Comment

Tony
                  Tony, we're not turning the other cheek. Although if you want to bring in a Christian ideal, the fact is Jesus did not say that there was a limit on how many times one should do this.

The fact is that the SOB is dead. We killed him. Killing a guy is not a show of respect. I do personally regret that the reports are he was shot in the head. That's too quick and painless for this vermin.

The respect shown to the religious customs, however, shows some sensitivity to that group and helps defuse potential criticism that the US is anti-Islam. This is important and in the interest of the United States. Parading the body aaround, or releasing photos, would accomplish nothing positive. Al Quaeda has already acknowledged his death. There was nothing to be gained by the US doing anything other than what they did.

Comment

Protests in London England for pro Osama.
                    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Atlast he's dead....
                      Plane Simulation Games
                      Its good place to find out everything related to Plane Simulation Games...
                      http://www.planesimulationgamesguru.com

Comment

Working...
                      X