X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need More Than osama!

If I heard this news of osamas death shorty after our tragedy, I would have been elated. Don't get me wrong, I'm still glad he has made his last underground video, but too much time has gone by to really enjoy this moment.

Right now I am too distracted with the rising cost of gasoline and heating oil. I am too upset by the continued loss and disability of brave young Americans. I am too concerned we will not pull out of this economic mess and get our great country back on track.

The death of osama is just not enough for me! I want thousands who support him and what he endorsed dead, maybe then I'll be satisfied.

His death will fill the media for days to come, and rightly so for all the hard work it took to bring him to some sort of justice. But when this story dies down, we will still be faced with one heck of a big mess and many problems to resolve.

Re: I Need More Than osama!

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    but too much time has gone by to really enjoy this moment.
    Not for me, this is a joyous time.

Comment

Some people you can't please.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
        Some people you can't please.
        Yeah I know, some people could depress the Pope.

Comment

Don't worry about the Pope being depressed, he doesn't live here or pay to gas up the popemobile. I said I was glad but "No", it's not enough, not by a long shot! Eveyone from the President to the GOP is taking credit for the kill. I would like to see them get off their useless butts and fix our economy! Stop the three wars we can't pay for, bring back jobs, cut spending, lower the price of gas and heating oil, secure our borders! You know, all the things that can't seem to get done. Let osama rot in hell for his part in 9/11, and let those who are elected to lead our country get to work.

Comment

they can get started on all that Frank, but while they're doing that I'd rather they reinstate the 4th amendment.
            Last edited by MoJourneyman; 05-02-2011, 07:39 PM. Reason: their they're there
            No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Working...
            X