Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New look sux Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: New look sux

    I have to say I'm seeing more and more of the old Forum coming back to this new Forum and I think it's going in the right direction!
    Now all they have to do is bring back the weekly tool giveaway like we used to have. Remember, everyweek one lucky Forum member would win a Ridgid tool? Come on, you guys remember right? I think it was my turn to win a cordless kit

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: New look sux

      Put your mouse pointer on any member name at the
      beginning of any post and tell me why the pop up
      message is in Spanish.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: New look sux

        Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        I have to say I'm seeing more and more of the old Forum coming back to this new Forum and I think it's going in the right direction!
        Now all they have to do is bring back the weekly tool giveaway like we used to have. Remember, everyweek one lucky Forum member would win a Ridgid tool? Come on, you guys remember right? I think it was my turn to win a cordless kit
        If I recall, it was a 375ft lb 1/2" 24/18v cordless impact!

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: New look sux

          Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
          Put your mouse pointer on any member name at the
          beginning of any post and tell me why the pop up
          message is in Spanish.
          To torture me

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: New look sux

            Originally posted by Alphacowboy View Post
            If I recall, it was a 375ft lb 1/2" 24/18v cordless impact!
            Thank you Alphacowboy! Yes, you're right that was the tool alright. Should be here anyday now

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: New look sux

              Originally posted by drtyhands View Post
              To torture me
              Aye, caramba!

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: New look sux

                Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                Put your mouse pointer on any member name at the
                beginning of any post and tell me why the pop up
                message is in Spanish.
                Mexican drug cartel is behind the new Forum look! I knew something was wrong from the beginning. Hey, it could be worse imagine if it was in chinese?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: New look sux

                  It's a porn detector. Mine still shows English.

                  No wait.


                  J.C.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: New look sux

                    Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                    Put your mouse pointer on any member name at the
                    beginning of any post and tell me why the pop up
                    message is in Spanish.
                    Fixed the language issue.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X