Forum Changes....Thank-You Ridgid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Changes....Thank-You Ridgid

You guys are trying to make something nice for us.
    A few bugs to work out and I'm sure we are going to grow into this format.
    Alot of growing pains being verbalized tonight,myself as well.
    Thought you guys needed to hear how much your appreciated.

Re: Forum Changes....Thank-You Ridgid

Agreed, the effort you go through for the space you've provided us IS greatly appreciated!
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Also agreed. I like the new look, it's....softer. More inviting, friendly. Thank you. I know there was lots of hours involved in making this happen.
      Ideal Plumbing

Comment

The recent Ridgid forum "upgrade" may have some controversial color/font choices but as long as the forum can preserve the old threads/posts that have relevant, useful information it's still a winner. Some of the "battles" on politics, pex, black pipe, best choice for payments, etc are classic

Comment

Originally posted by reConx View Post
          The recent Ridgid forum "upgrade" may have some controversial color/font choices but as long as the forum can preserve the old threads/posts that have relevant, useful information it's still a winner. Some of the "battles" on politics, pex, black pipe, best choice for payments, etc are classic

don't forget the ever popular drum / sectional debate.

well it's no longer a debate as sectionals rule.

where are you hiding my smileys?

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Great new look Thanks! And speaking of THANKS,I miss being able to hit the thanks button when friends bail Me out !
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
              don't forget the ever popular drum / sectional debate.

well it's no longer a debate as sectionals rule.

where are you hiding my smileys?

rick.

The smiley's are under "advanced mode". The button on the bottom right of the quick reply window.

Comment

Originally posted by RIDGIDadmin View Post
                The smiley's are under "advanced mode". The button on the bottom right of the quick reply window.
                Along with the Thanks or some type of affermation button(thumbs up or down/whatever)
                The current "generic" smilies listed with post page are pale and mostly unrecognizable on my screen.
                Is it alot of trouble to bring back the origional Smilie Format on the posting page.
                Maybe the pale smilies is what the rest of the world is comfortable with.Maybe they are less distracting in the text.
                I just can't make them out(even with my 150 readers)

I would like to add:
                I like the open page layout of the accessory smilie page
                Also the tools at the top of the posting page are very crisp and bright.
                Good job you guys

Extreme sidestage
                May be a coincidence,I would like to think otherwise:
                Plumbdogs "Cool" smilie is not for me to find.I know it's not his.Still...out of remembrance I like the thought it being put aside for him.
                Sorry to the others that are looking at me funny right now.

Comment

Thank you / like / dislike buttons will be coming soon. Still working on that functionality. Thanks again for all the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Comment

There is definitely a brightness difference between the old format and this format. I have to keep my brightness down now for this format, cause it was hurting my eyes.

Making the text black again was a big help though.

Comment

Originally posted by RIDGIDadmin View Post
                      Thank you / like / dislike buttons will be coming soon. Still working on that functionality. Thanks again for all the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.
                      If Mrs. J. gets a whatever button I want a dumbazz button.

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
                        There is definitely a brightness difference between the old format and this format. I have to keep my brightness down now for this format, cause it was hurting my eyes.

Making the text black again was a big help though.
                        +1
                        Thanks

Comment

And put my Ridgid button back up top that leads to the main Ridgid page/product site. I click it all the time.

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Sorry to disagree but I thought the "old" design was much better.
                            Why the change?
                            How about increasing the size of the font or making the lettering black on white or both, to make reading easier.

Comment

Thanks for changing the font color back to black... much easier to read, at least for me. Greatly appreciated!

Also, looking forward to the "smilie" change-back, if that's possible; and, I'm glad to read that you're looking to implement the "Thankyou" button again.

Otherwise, the free-space looks well IMO, and I'll get adjusted to everything else.

Most important I think , is that you guys know how much we appreciate this forum and your terrific support and patience,

CWS

Comment

Working...
                              X