Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the Septic System Discussion?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened to the Septic System Discussion?

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    what's D C F ? DISNEY COMICS FORUM ?
    Thanks

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRat View Post
      Me and Trent and Dane and maybe a couple of other regulars who do septic work are offended! Admin apparently didn't think our trade was noteworthy anymore . Seemed like that forum was seeing as much or more activity in the last few months than some of the others. Just curious why it got dropped?
      MY RECENT POST OVER THERE (YOU KNOW WHERE)
      OK, I see the septic topics are gone on both forums. We all know what i am talking about. I'm pissed! I know this has been discussed elsewhere and I don't know if anyone has raised a stink about it on here yet (pun intended) but I just don't get it.

I may not pump or install onsite wastewater systems but i sure do a lot of repair and clearing of the lines for them. Has everyone forgotten that septic issues are very important and not to be taken lightly? If anything we should be educating ourselves as much as possible about them to ensure the health and safety of those customers who have them. Not to mention the environmental impact that they have on our ground water. Its not uncommon to hear about abused septic systems contaminating wells and water ways all over the country.

I for one have a HUGE interest in this part of our industry and i cannot believe that a forum that is tailor made for DRAIN CLEANING would disregard such an important type of DRAINAGE system. I mean come on..........SERIOUSLY????
      www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

It will probably be added soon.

Some forget the largest gathering of the industry is called THE PUMPER SHOW.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by jcsplumbing View Post
          it will probably be added soon.

Some forget the largest gathering of the industry is called the pumper show.

j.c.
          right on!!!! Where the hell is the thanks button?????? God, i'm about tired of this forum face lift crap!!!!!!!!!!!!
          www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
            MY RECENT POST OVER THERE (YOU KNOW WHERE)
            OK, I see the septic topics are gone on both forums. We all know what i am talking about. I'm pissed! I know this has been discussed elsewhere and I don't know if anyone has raised a stink about it on here yet (pun intended) but I just don't get it.

I may not pump or install onsite wastewater systems but i sure do a lot of repair and clearing of the lines for them. Has everyone forgotten that septic issues are very important and not to be taken lightly? If anything we should be educating ourselves as much as possible about them to ensure the health and safety of those customers who have them. Not to mention the environmental impact that they have on our ground water. Its not uncommon to hear about abused septic systems contaminating wells and water ways all over the country.

I for one have a HUGE interest in this part of our industry and i cannot believe that a forum that is tailor made for DRAIN CLEANING would disregard such an important type of DRAINAGE system. I mean come on..........SERIOUSLY????
            *Thanks button pushed repeatedly*
            www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
              It will probably be added soon.

Some forget the largest gathering of the industry is called THE PUMPER SHOW.

J.C.

*Again with the thanks button*
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Working...
              X