Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the Septic System Discussion?

Me and Trent and Dane and maybe a couple of other regulars who do septic work are offended! Admin apparently didn't think our trade was noteworthy anymore . Seemed like that forum was seeing as much or more activity in the last few months than some of the others. Just curious why it got dropped?

Re: What happened to the Septic System Discussion?

I've got to admit it did sting a bit to have it gone. At the very least can you put it in with one of the others so there is an actual place for septic questions?
    www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

I noticed too!

Comment

Sorry Ridgid doesn't sell septic tanks, or pumpers
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
          No, however, pumpers use jetters, cameras, locators, pipe wrenches, etc....
          www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

It was certainly nothing personal. I believe we merged the posts in another category. I'll check.

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
              So, if we apply that logic by way of extension, then why keep HVAC, Electrical, Business, Computer,
              Open Discussion, or Jobsite Stories? These changes were perpetrated by the powers that be merely
              for the sake of change and not for any other reasons that would benefit forum users. It's an ego thing
              and I challenge them to show enough humility to admit it by going back to the way it was.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
                I believe we merged the posts in another category.
                And in which existing category could one expect to find it? SNAFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Jim View Post
                  So, if we apply that logic by way of extension, then why keep HVAC, Electrical, Business, Computer,
                  Open Discussion, or Jobsite Stories? These changes were perpetrated by the powers that be merely
                  for the sake of change and not for any other reasons that would benefit forum users. It's an ego thing
                  and I challenge them to show enough humility to admit it by going back to the way it was.
                  And to top it all off ,I can't hit the thank button, JIM !
                  I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Please, allow me!

THANKS

Comment

i wondered where it went, also. i'm not a septic guy but i was a lot quicker after reading it. is there a septic forum? liked how the site minder thought it was combined but obviously doesn't know and apparently hasn't found anyone who does know. or perhaps doesn't want to say. i think you have your answer. breid.............

Comment

bbbbuuuummmmpppp!!!! breid......................

Comment

Still here. And waiting.

Comment

I think Ridgid better put some effort into this whole forum thing pretty quickly and get some glitches fixed. I notice, for instance, that since the changes the Sewer and Drain Cleaning forum (where I used to hang out together with the Septic System Discussion) has been pretty dead, and for some reason I see tons of the Ridgid forum regulars as Junior Members over on DCF. Wonder if there is a correlation?

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRat View Post
                              I think Ridgid better put some effort into this whole forum thing pretty quickly and get some glitches fixed. I notice, for instance, that since the changes the Sewer and Drain Cleaning forum (where I used to hang out together with the Septic System Discussion) has been pretty dead, and for some reason I see tons of the Ridgid forum regulars as Junior Members over on DCF. Wonder if there is a correlation?
                              what's D C F ? DISNEY COMICS FORUM ?
                              Last edited by toolaholic; 05-13-2011, 12:41 AM. Reason: BORED !

Comment

Working...
                              X