X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy theories

Who else is sick and tired of people who think everything is a conspiracy? People who say Obama wasn't born in the US, or that his birth certificate was altered, or that we never killed Bin Laden, or that the US never landed on the moon.

Really???? I understand being skeptical about ghosts and zombies, but for God's sake, the US government isn't the devil. If people are so against the government, then why do they continue to live in our great country and take advantage of all that has been made available to us?

Sorry, just had to rant. Thanks for listening!
    Ideal Plumbing

Re: Conspiracy theories

Originally posted by idlplumb View Post
    Who else is sick and tired of people who think everything is a conspiracy? People who say Obama wasn't born in the US, or that his birth certificate was altered, or that we never killed Bin Laden, or that the US never landed on the moon.

Really???? I understand being skeptical about ghosts and zombies, but for God's sake, the US government isn't the devil. If people are so against the government, then why do they continue to live in our great country and take advantage of all that has been made available to us?

Sorry, just had to rant. Thanks for listening!
    Mybe there wouldn`t be a conspiracy if the world could see pictures or the video of Bin Laden actually being killed but here we go again they never follow through there is always an excuss.

Tony
    Last edited by AFM; 05-05-2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

I am very frustrated and upset with how easily we are distracted from the important issues. I applaud those responsible for killing osama, and I think a parade or some ceremony in their honor is in order. The constant media regurgitation of this story distracts from our serious economic and national problems. Our legislators are in limbo, unable or unwilling to take the hard road and tough actions necessary to help our nation. Why waste time and energy with conspiracy theories when we have a reality of conditions that must change? I don't care about osama's death pictures, I care about Americans out of work, losing their homes, open borders, jobs!!! Show me what is being done with the things necessary to improve our country and keep the pictures.

Comment

Bin Laden's body is at area 51 along with the aliens, the Ark, and the KFC secret recipe
        Rod
        MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
        Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
        http://unclognh.com
        http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Originally posted by UnClogNH View Post
          Bin Laden's body is at area 51 along with the aliens, the Ark, and the KFC secret recipe
          ..... With the old Septic area of the forum?

Comment

I think he's certainly dead.

If he wasn't, he would release a video and make the US look like idiots. There is no way the US would try to pull a fast one. It wouldn't be a risk, it would be a certainty.

We may yet see some fakes put out by his cronies for this very purpose, or claims that he died of natural causes some years ago. Wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
              ..... With the old Septic area of the forum?

*thanks button x5*
              www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                I am very frustrated and upset with how easily we are distracted from the important issues. I applaud those responsible for killing osama, and I think a parade or some ceremony in their honor is in order. The constant media regurgitation of this story distracts from our serious economic and national problems. Our legislators are in limbo, unable or unwilling to take the hard road and tough actions necessary to help our nation. Why waste time and energy with conspiracy theories when we have a reality of conditions that must change? I don't care about osama's death pictures, I care about Americans out of work, losing their homes, open borders, jobs!!! Show me what is being done with the things necessary to improve our country and keep the pictures.

Well Frank there must be a conspiracy for as I read the plumbing posts on this forum everyone is flat out with work and cannot keep up Rick, Mark, JC and Master etc etc are always busy so what is really going on.

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                  Well Frank there must be a conspiracy for as I read the plumbing posts on this forum everyone is flat out with work and cannot keep up Rick, Mark, JC and Master etc etc are always busy so what is really going on.

Tony
                  Tony, I don't know if you're joking or serious but I'll play along. The fact that there are folks doing well in specific businesses does not have any bearing on the big picture of economic disaster facing our nation. There are millions of Americans out of work with no prospect of employment, add to that the thousands of state workers said to be fired in an attempt to "balance the budget". We can't keep tightening the belt to fix our problems, we need to fill our bellies. We need businesses paying taxes, Americans working and a whole lot of change in how our government spends our money. What we have instead is either distractions, or stagnation, both of which are getting us nowhere closer to a stronger America. The sad thing is how some who are dog tired from being busy with plenty of work, can't understand the folks at the other end of the spectrum. Not everyone has a trade that is in demand, our society has evolved to a point of employing millions of folks at jobs that were eventually outsourced.

Comment

i've got a solution that's win, win

put the live video from the seals on a pay per view channel for the people that want to see it. take the proceeds and put it into a super fund for all the victims of 9/11 and other acts of terror.

i would pay for it, just like the old days of big boxing bouts

don't want stills. i want the entire video feed

who's in with me? i'll supply the pop corn and milk shakes

rick.
                    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                      i've got a solution that's win, win

put the live video from the seals on a pay per view channel for the people that want to see it. take the proceeds and put it into a super fund for all the victims of 9/11 and other acts of terror.

i would pay for it, just like the old days of big boxing bouts

don't want stills. i want the entire video feed

who's in with me? i'll supply the pop corn and milk shakes

rick.
                      I like popcorn when watching a good shoot out I am wondering when Arnold will be in the movie that will be made

Tony

Comment

Many conspiracy theorists can develop a mind or mental condition that feeds their desire for their beliefs to be factual, even if they are not. It's neverending, and sad.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                        X