X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forum improvements

I would like to see a "What's New" button at the bottom of the last post in each thread.
    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Comment

Or an update button from the original poster ..That would show the original poster has updates to the thread they originally started...Is that original
      ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks Button is Live! Thanks again everyone for all the feed back.

Comment

It shows a heart symbol and says that I "gave thanks for this". Will it also show me and others anyone else who "gave thanks"?
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
            It shows a heart symbol and says that I "gave thanks for this". Will it also show me and others anyone else who "gave thanks"?
            Yes, at the top of the page on each thread where there are thanks it shows a count of how many, and the members who gave the thanks. These stats will also show up on your profile page.

Comment

Not trying to be critical but the old way was way better than this new one. I really don't see how this new method of thanking will stand out at all. It actually makes it hard to find out if a response was considered exceptional and worthy of being pointed out. Also, when I clicked the prompt at the top of the page it didn't list the members that did the thanking.

Comment

That's better.

Comment

Working...
                X