X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News from Ghana!

Who says there are no honest people in the world? Got a couple emails from Ghana recently. Seems they have several boxes waiting for me which contain 8 million dollars! I don't have all the details yet but, what luck. I'm sure I'll have to send a few thousand to help with the process but it will be worth it in the end. What honest, good people. Gotta love places like Ghana.

Re: Good News from Ghana!

LOL!!!! awesome!

Comment

If I were you, when the money comes in, I'd invest it all in lottery tickets.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks for the post Franki and congratulations,

I'm happy that they didn't mention my name, as I usually shy away from such things. Those are some of my friends from Nigeria and shortly after their move to Ghana, they lost one of their members who left behind another one of these wonderful fortunes. They were going to send it to me, but in all honesty I've received so much from them in the last couple of years, I figured taking this new "Ghana" fortune would just be greedy. (Besides, all those African Ebony and Teak shipping crates are stacking up in my garage and the local garbage pickup service has told me that I have to stop putting such things on the curb, as they're just too big for the normal crew to pickup.)

So, with this particular offer I thought of you and asked these friends of fortune to please advance this opportunity on to you as I know you will put it to good use. Just remember, when you run out of places to stuff the money and store the crates, please "pay it forward".

CWS

Comment

WOW Franki, Now you can buy tickets for all of us to the next RIDGID roundup! You lucky dog!

Comment

I'm sure glad I didn't have to open them crates and count all that cash. I cleaned out my garage last week so at least there's plenty of room for the crates. I wonder how much I'll owe in taxes, sure is a good thing those tax breaks for the rich were extended. First thing I'm gonna buy with my fortune is some black ink so the test here is like it used to be!

Comment

Don`t hesitate Frank make sure you send all your banking details and don`t forget your password if you really want the moneyyyyy

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
                Don`t hesitate Frank make sure you send all your banking details and don`t forget your password if you really want the moneyyyyy

Tony
                Already done Tony, gotta show some good faith on my part. Jokes on them if they try to steal my identity, they'll just end up ruining their credit!

Comment

Working...
                X