St. Lucia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St. Lucia

Has anyone here been to St. Lucia before? Getting married on May 21st, and going there for our Honeymoon on May 23rd to Sandals St. Lucia Grande...any reviews or tips?

I read a lot of the trip advisory reviews, but wanted to see what anyone here thought.

Re: St. Lucia

We stopped there a few years ago on a southern Carribean cruise.

Do the boat ride to see the Pitons. Take the tour up to Sulfur Springs but bring a change of clothes unless you like smelling like a rotten egg for the rest of the day. Marigot Bay for a Conch sandwich at lunch. Do the deep rain forest tour on 4 wheelers but watch out for the wild donkeys!

No, seroiusly....wild donkeys in the rain forest!

Comment

Hey Flux, I imagine you have been getting a lot of ribbing about getting married. Well, let me tell you--I never new what real happiness was till I got married-then it was too late!! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Pipestone Kid View Post
        Hey Flux, I imagine you have been getting a lot of ribbing about getting married. Well, let me tell you--I never new what real happiness was till I got married-then it was too late!! :-)
        Well I'm 38 years old, so it's time to take that next step in my life.

I've been catching some flack about it, but it's all in good fun.

I'm just ready for it to be over, after all the money we and both families spent. Every single dime I made over the past 2 years went towards this darn thing, and when I come back from the honeymoon, it's toy buying time!

Comment

I'm going to Vegas befo Christmas....anyone in Vegas on here?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
            I'm going to Vegas befo Christmas....anyone in Vegas on here?
            If you have never been there, you will have the time of your life.

Comment

[QUOTE=plumberscrack;344892 Do the deep rain forest tour on 4 wheelers but watch out for the wild donkeys![/QUOTE]

We keep hearing about the rain forests there..we will definitely do that.

Comment

Marriage is wonderful , kids are even better . Here is a little video to prepare you for parenting down the line. Seriously though, God Bless you both with many years of good helath, love and caring. Frank.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
                  Marriage is wonderful , kids are even better . Here is a little video to prepare you for parenting down the line. Seriously though, God Bless you both with many years of good helath, love and caring. Frank.
                  Thanks Frank!

Comment

Working...
                  X