Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I've figured out why we don't have a septic forum any longer.... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've figured out why we don't have a septic forum any longer....

MY RECENT POST OVER THERE (YOU KNOW WHERE)
    OK, I see the septic topics are gone on both forums.
    *snip*

I don't visit the "other" forum. I do, however use Coles forums and it wasn't until just now, re reading the above post that it dawned on me.

Cole publishing has payed off some forums to cut their septic sections to drive business their way! Makes sense huh?

So has it worked? Nope. One new post in the last day in the whole "Pumper" section of their site.

I guess we may have to post our septic questions and thoughts over there since there is no place here for them.

www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Re: I've figured out why we don't have a septic forum any longer....

I'm not sure if many here work on septic systems to begin with.

Even though we really don't install septic systems, I still followed the forum to see what you guys had to say.

Comment

If I have time, I'll do the same thing with the plumbers forum.

I have made a few new posts over there today. Maybe we can generate some interest and it will pick up a bit. They also have a forum for the cleaner mag for the drain cleaning types!
      www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trent2 View Post
        Cole publishing has payed off some forums to cut their septic sections to drive business their way! Makes sense huh?
        So, Ridgid sold some of us out. Imagine that.

Comment

Even though I am not in the septic business I still find it informative and have sent customers to the forums as well to help with their issues..So what site is hosting all the septic type of forums now??
          ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X