Shout out to Ridgid and Justin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to Ridgid and Justin

Well, Ridgid, you have stepped up to the plate! Justin Spalding went above and beyond the call of duty to rectify an issue I had with my JobMax having intermittent issues. I know that possitive feed back is rare as its more common for the negative to be aired for all to see, so I had to give him and Ridgid kudos. I'll give you more details in a few days, but lets just say, I am a happy customer and it made me happy to be a loyal Ridgid customer!

Now, if they would only listen to me about the 24v tools....

Oh, and a little birdie told me that the AC Jobmax power handle should be in the stores very soon!

Re: Shout out to Ridgid and Justin

Nice to read something positive once in a while, makes everyone involved feel good. No, I won't mention that other thing.

Comment

Great to hear. Thanks for the post!

Comment

Probrand, no problem! I use to work customer service, and I know how thankless a job it can be. Justin went over the top, and definitely deserves a pat on the back. I'm serious, not just kissin' tookas here, top notch customer service!

I know some complain about service here, and some are genuine, but some I have to guess is not the fault of the rep but an impatient rude customer that doesn't realize that things do happen.

The only complaint I have with ridgid is tool repair turn around. I have had a few items that needed repair and the time frame for repair was a little outrageous, but not sure who's fault that was, service guy or ridgid.

The battery policy I do think needs a revamp though, simply go to a policy like mobile phone companies, mail me a battery with a return label and I mail the defective unit back. Easy, done.

Comment

WOW! Instead of just sending me a new power handle, Justin sent me an entire new in the box Jobmax kit! He tossed a some goodies in the box as well! Absolutely top notch service, things like this assure to me that Ridgid is dedicated to its customers. Even though some people do have issues with a tool from time to time, they make things right. Proves my point as well that being impatient and rude gets you no where and being understanding and patient does net you much more in the long run.

Thanks for taking care of this issue.

From my conversation with Justin, there was a very small number of the Jobmax units from the early launch that had an issue with the trigger failing and I just happened to find two (returned on to HD, and got another that died weeks later, same issue) I have another one as well as my dad and they are just fine.

I'll post up the serial number of the troubled unit later, maybe that will help someone out.

Comment

Working...
          X