Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dcman

Any damage in your neck of the woods?

Just hail here and a lot of limbs
    No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Re: Dcman

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
    Any damage in your neck of the woods?

Just hail here and a lot of limbs
    No..just a whole lot of lighting and thunder and today rain...tomorrow rain...Wednesday rain...then all next week rain....

Its a wonder it didn't get you guys...Joplin isn't all that far from you...how did it miss u? I glad it did..but it went east from there...
    Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
    You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Went right over us. You could see the clouds rotating, but not enough to form a funnel. Rumor is that it dropped a funnel in galena, but the news hasnt mentioned it
      No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

Man...bet that was freaky!!

Derek

Comment

eh, too many years in hurricane country. I think i'll have to actually see the tornado before I start to panic. Even my wife is getting better about it, first year here if that siren went off she spazzed right out.

Comment

Originally posted by MoJourneyman View Post
            eh, too many years in hurricane country. I think i'll have to actually see the tornado before I start to panic. Even my wife is getting better about it, first year here if that siren went off she spazzed right out.

Ha..that's my problem..if it happens between 10 pm and 6 am...I will miss it because I just sleep thru it...my wife freaks out, I just sleep thru that too!

Derek

Comment

Working...
            X