X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Pictures

What's the deal..It looks like you have to creat an album.Ihave tried till I'm blue in the face..It just keeps telling me there are no picture even after I download them..It really can't be this difficult..Help
    ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Re: Posting Pictures

Anyone?

Comment

You must upload a picture your trying to post not download it. Maybe thats the trouble.

Comment

I'm giving it a try.
        Attached Files

Comment

I find Photobucket which is free an easy way to post picutres. Just copy the img code and past it in the thread.

[ IMG ]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y292/SewerRatz/Plumbing%20pics/flood_control.jpg[ /IMG ] =

Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
          A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
          Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
          Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Select advanced mode to reply, below next to attachments click on manage attachments.
            Click add files, then select files, then upload files.
            Attached Files

Comment

The pictures are there I just can't do anything with them.It tells me to drag and drop them into the box below, then it takes me to anothe page with the pictures and then tells me theres no pictures in the file ..very confusing

Comment

Ok ..here goes I worked on the truck this past weekend to try and create some storage .I built a pipe box for the copper gas pipe etc. and utilized the left over space next to the door for a built in storage cabinet.I installed a pipe tube from the ceiling for all thread rod etc. .I had to cut the partition barris to get the 10' box in but that was pretty easy to do ..The conduit pipe carriers on the roof rack started to lead and were ruining my copper and basically turning everything black..I had enough and went to work.
                Attached Files

Comment

You got it!

Comment

Amazing it worked.. I needed indoor storage bad. It's wierd I created more storage by using up space..Still have more to customizing to do
                    Attached Files

Comment

I am done now.. Believe it or not there is a big difference in how I can now work out of this thing ..I guess you could say I am organizationally challenged..
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by OLD1; 05-25-2011, 12:18 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

This is how I use to live. Remember this ? I finally snapped and had to do something .Just couldn't live like that anymore..I know from the pictures it doesn't look like much of a difference but trust me it's like night and day..The therapy must be working
                        Attached Files

Comment

I remember it...and it looks good, I like it..but what if you got to install like a water heater, do you have them delivered or what...its not the therapy but probably the medication, at least for me!!!! Remember mine? I had to redo mine as well....your gonna thank yourself...
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by dcman; 05-25-2011, 02:33 AM.
                          Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                          You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by dcman View Post
                            I remember it...and it looks good, I like it..but what if you got to install like a water heater, do you have them delivered or what...its not the therapy but probably the medication, at least for me!!!! Remember mine? I had to redo mine as well....your gonna thank yourself...
                            Well for the water heater thing I am thinking of installing a hitch hauler.They make real good heavy duty ones that fold up too..I have someone with a pick up as well.I don't usually have water heaters delivered.I could do the water heater no problem move the storage boxes off to the side and slide it up onto the pipe box..
                            I does feel good to have a truck that's not so much of a cluster...To me water heaters are more of a pain in the as* then what you get for them..

Comment

Originally posted by OLD1 View Post
                              Well for the water heater thing I am thinking of installing a hitch hauler.They make real good heavy duty ones that fold up too..I have someone with a pick up as well.I don't usually have water heaters delivered.I could do the water heater no problem move the storage boxes off to the side and slide it up onto the pipe box..
                              I does feel good to have a truck that's not so much of a cluster...To me water heaters are more of a pain in the as* then what you get for them..
                              I agree...unless your changing energy sources..I have seen those trailer hitch setups..looks good...
                              Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part!!
                              You can fire me...but you can't tell me what to do!

Derek

Comment

Working...
                              X