X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adventure Glide - Utah

Here are some pictures of what they have started building on the property in Utah.
    Attached Files
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Re: Adventure Glide - Utah

will it be ready for the summer roundup? makes for good team building.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
      will it be ready for the summer roundup? makes for good team building.

rick.
      They are hoping to be ready to go full open by June 10th but they have reservations booked for Memorial Weekend already.

Mark

Comment

That - is - awwwwwwwwesome!

Comment

very cool

Comment

They opened this weekend. They didn't have any reserved groups but the camp sites filled up and people riding by on their quads stopped to try out the ropes-course and zip-line.

Mark
            Attached Files

Comment

Adventure Mountain-Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort

Adventure Mountain-Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort
              BY ADMINISTRATOR – MAY 31, 2011
              POSTED IN: GENERAL POSTS
              Memorial Day Weekend is the start of the summer season at Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort, and the 2011 season is looking to be a great one for adventure travelers.

Whitewater Rafting Marysvale, UT
              Saturday was a perfect day for Whitewater Rafting, the Sevier River is flowing fast and high. The Whitewater Rafting from Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort ran numerous trips throughout the day, with every boat packed full of customers ready to experience the higher than normal rapids.

Memorial Day Weekend also brought the opening of Adventure Mountain at Deer Creek, a new Ropes Course Activity offered by Adventure Glide, LLC. Several participants came out to see what exactly an “Adventure Mountain Via Feratta” Challenge was.

The brave participants were given a Safety Orientation from the professional facilitators at Adventure Glide, received instructions and details about what to expect, then started their journey across the suspension bridge.

Adventure Glide Adventure Mountain Marysvale UT
              After successfully making their way across the ‘not always steady’ bridge, they began their “Via Feratta Challenge”. Via Feratta is an Italian phrase that translates to English as “road with irons”. What it means at Adventure Glide is that you are climbing your way up and around a mountain, using a series of iron rods embedded in the mountain face, wearing a harness equipped with safety straps that are attached to a cable.

Safety is the number one priority at Adventure Glide, and the certified facilitators have completed

Via Feratta Element at Adventure Mountain in Marysvale, UT
              many hours of specialized training in order to achieve that perfect balance between adrenaline rush and customer safety.

After you make your way around this ‘road with irons’, you reach the beginning of the Zipline. As you complete this Zipline Adventure, you will be flying high above the beautiful scenery at Deer Creek Canyon in Marysvale, UT.

Zipline at Adventure Mountain Marysvale, UT
              This adventure is great for all ages, and operates 7 days a week from Memorial Day through Labor Day Weekend. This is a great activity for any kind of group event, church group, youth group, family reunion, etc. Combine this activity with Whitewater Rafting and you will have plenty of happy campers.

Speaking of camping, did we mention that Adventure Glide also offers primitive camping at the Deer Creek Location? Twenty sites located along Deer Creek offer an amazing camping experience. Amenities at the Campground include Portapotties, Outdoor Showers, Central Fire Pit, Human Foosball, and Volleyball.

Deer Creek Campsite and Adventure are located just 1 mile from Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort, off HWY 89. Turn into the Utah Rest Area at Mile Marker 184, just across from Hoovers Restaurant.

If you’re looking for a getaway from the city heat this summer, head on up to Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort where you can stay in

Big Rock Candy Mountain Resort

Comment

Mark did you sublet out this company to set up on your property? Seems like a great idea, especially if you're compensated for the offer.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
                  Mark did you sublet out this company to set up on your property? Seems like a great idea, especially if you're compensated for the offer.
                  We have somewhat of a hybrid agreement. He has a bunch of other projects too in both Utah and Nevada. Just about anything you want to do he has a tour for it. I believe he also controls the only helipads in the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                    I believe he also controls the only helipads in the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

Mark
                    How does he control them? Aren't they stationary?
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Mark, this sounds wonderful and will be lifetime 0f memory's for many. In today's world how do You protect Your assets , if there is an accident! Or are You out of the liability loop?. I would think this would be very expensive to insure , and not too many carriers interested.If this is too personal ,I understand! Your living life large! Have a ball with Grand kids. I for one, am envious ! Kevin
                      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Here is a video of what is going on this summer up at Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Mark

Comment

Working...
                        X