Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many posts?

Untill senior status is reached ?

Re: How many posts?

More than anyone with a job and a life should be making.
    sigpic

Comment

Then how do you explain Rick's almost 14,000? Seems beyond human capability. Could Rick be something more? I do remember a video of Rick competing in a contest against a machine and I think he won, I wonder?
      Last edited by Frankiarmz; 05-29-2011, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by red1234 View Post
        Untill senior status is reached ?
        100 plus a bribe for Rick

Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Then how do you explain Rick's almost 14,000? Seems beyond human capability. Could Rick be something more? I do remember a video of Rick competing in a contest against a machine and I think he won, I wonder?
          I`m sorry Frank but superman is giving up his US citizenship after eighty years after doing the truth justice and the american way thing.

Tony

Comment

100 post and there have been some to reach that in a weekend

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Just remember, it's quality not quantity that really matters. Consider this posting as quantity and not quality!
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I think they should remove the post count on all members. No purpose to me.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
                  I think they should remove the post count on all members. No purpose to me.

J.C.
                  Speak for yourself. I'm trying to get "Thread of the week" back and black instead of gray on the text. The Forum was fine the was it was!

Comment

I remember years ago, on a gaming forum I used to subscribe to, a member had over 50,000 posts to his screen name. Well, his account was blessed with the status of "Legend". I wonder if he had broken the 100,000 mark now that I think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
                      I remember years ago, on a gaming forum I used to subscribe to, a member had over 50,000 posts to his screen name. Well, his account was blessed with the status of "Legend". I wonder if he had broken the 100,000 mark now that I think of it.
                      That's some incredible number of posts! I thought Rick's number was impressive given the fact that he is a Professional and family man. He posts interesting factucual information and videos, not simple short responses which many including myself often do. Seriously, some folks have a lot of talent and energy. I myself am just trying to keep my head above water at this point, and reading and posting here helps.

Comment

I believe alot of times that a thread count amongst internet users is alot like a group of prostitutes discussing who was a virgin the longest. It doesn't matter who was a virgin the longest, they all are still a bunch of who, er...(I can I say that word out loud?) I prefer the reputation system over thread count.
                        We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
                          I believe alot of times that a thread count amongst internet users is alot like a group of prostitutes discussing who was a virgin the longest. It doesn't matter who was a virgin the longest, they all are still a bunch of who, er...(I can I say that word out loud?) I prefer the reputation system over thread count.
                          Well sure that's easy for you to say with only 52 posts. The posts counts and threads of the week were the only things keeping some of us going. I was proud of my 200 or so threads of the week, and now they are gone. I feel hurt, punished for some unknown reason. No one was close to my 300 posts of the week. I hope they keep the post count and bring back the post of the week as well. I just hope they remember my 400 threads of the week.

Comment

I only have 52 posts here, yes, but that does not make me unworthy, or worthy either way. I have high post counts elsewhere, nowadays I choose to spend more time in the real world. Don't get me wrong, I love my internet social hour, but it was getting past 6-8 hours a day surfing the web and being active in the various communities I belonged to. Needless to say the ex ' ol lady did not appreciate how I chose to spend my time....
                            We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
                              I only have 52 posts here, yes, but that does not make me unworthy, or worthy either way. I have high post counts elsewhere, nowadays I choose to spend more time in the real world. Don't get me wrong, I love my internet social hour, but it was getting past 6-8 hours a day surfing the web and being active in the various communities I belonged to. Needless to say the ex ' ol lady did not appreciate how I chose to spend my time....
                              My God surfing the web 6 to 8 hours a day I`d go crazy 1 or 2 hours is enough for me.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                              X