X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun 2 days and a sobriety check by C.H.P HE HE

Worked by my self to 11 pm last night at shop. Started brakes on one of the trucks, then started a welding project. Got home at 11 pm. Up at 6 am made french toast for mom and I. Hung together till 3pm than off to finish brakes and more welding. about 11 pm I start back hoe and moved some big boulders to make the shared drive easier for buds with tree chippers. They'll be thrilled Tue. tough switchback. I'm on the Hi Way and C.H.P. LIGHTS Me up. Pull over Nice kid about 35. You were weaving sir, been drinking tonight? I cracked up! Son Had My last beer 26 Years ago! Just real tired from a tough day He was Very professional, Would like Him for a Son. Getting a little tougher at 68! But I love work,must be sick. Thanks Sober old weaver!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Fun 2 days and a sobriety check by C.H.P HE HE

Cool, glad to hear he was cool about it. I got lit up at 12am once on the way to a friends cabin for the weekend after working from 5am until 10:30pm and was hugging the white line. I love giving the answer that I hadn't had a drink in years and that it was due to a long day at work. I did get a warning ticket though for bumper to high, no muffler (had a diesel with straight pipe and stacks at the time) and tires out side the fenders, but oh well, he seemed cool.

Comment

My youngest son Jon will be 35 on July 4th and is a very professional CHP officer. He would have appreciated your response.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        My youngest son Jon will be 35 on July 4th and is a very professional CHP officer. He would have appreciated your response.

Mark
        Please tell Jon ,I called the Corta Madera barracks to report a chp officer was changing a rear flat tire on an elderly a mans car by himself. It was a hazardess situation comming out of the Gen. Mc.Arthur tunnel below the presideo in S.F.
        They said They would pass the word of thanks to Him ,and said this was not Un common. I am embarrassed, I have given them a bad Rap in the passed! I was soo wrong ! My best, and SEMPER FI TO jON.
        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I almost signed up and moved to California to be a CHP but glad I didn't just for the fact I wouldn't have met my wife.

Comment

Working...
          X