No announcement yet.

snapple fun fact #710 truth or fiction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snapple fun fact #710 truth or fiction?

this morning i get my weekly fix of snapple while visiting the donut shop

open up my bottle of mango maddness and read the fun fact that's not so factual

" a tankless water heater uses half the energy of a standard model"

we all know that's not true.

typical tankless is 199,000 btu's and a typical 40 or 50 gallon tank heater is 40,000 btu's.

then the monthly operating cost is not 50% less than a tank heater delivering the same daily quantity of water.

i'm saving a whopping $5.00 a month with my tankless.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: snapple fun fact #710 truth or fiction?

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
    this morning i get my weekly fix of snapple while visiting the donut shop

open up my bottle of mango maddness and read the fun fact that's not so factual

" a tankless water heater uses half the energy of a standard model"

we all know that's not true.

typical tankless is 199,000 btu's and a typical 40 or 50 gallon tank heater is 40,000 btu's.

then the monthly operating cost is not 50% less than a tank heater delivering the same daily quantity of water.

i'm saving a whopping $5.00 a month with my tankless.

rick.
    Man you are worse than a COP! Every time I talk to Joey you are either at the donut shop or the bagel store.

Mark
    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

I love diet lemmon Snapple ! Not too bad for an old diabetic. I hope You call corporate on this. It will be a great read!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
        Man you are worse than a COP! Every time I talk to Joey you are either at the donut shop or the bagel store.

Mark
        blame joey, she leaves me credit there every couple of weeks on her way to work.

plus it's across the street from the hardware store and blocks from my shop.

has good parking when i have my jetter in tow and isn't a chain store.

plus it beats pop tarts.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Pop Tarts: The only tastey/filling food item that's under a dollar still in these parts. Get a nutrigrain bar and fart in the next 20 minutes? You'll be hungry no time flat. And the healthy food bar cost almost $2!~
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Every morn I cut up apples N bananas mixed in Yogurt, 2 containers for Mom and I . Keeps Me outa the sugar bars !
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
            X