X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime service agreement

My tool set(R82235) was a gift. I do not have a receipt or a box. How would I get the service agreement? I also have a ratchet head with a box but no receipt that I bought myself. Could I get the warranty on that?

Re: Lifetime service agreement

Ask the person that gave you the gift to see if he/she can get a duplicate receipt from HD. If they can and it wasn't purchased more than 90 days ago you should be able to register the set into the LLSA Program. Send a cover letter along with the receipt when you send it in and explain that you don't have the UPC from the carton. Ridgid has been pretty lenient about letting the lack of a UPC slide. Can't help you on the other matter as I'm not sure exactly what you're referring too.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by thesctt View Post
      ... I also have a ratchet head with a box but no receipt
      Are you talking about a pipe threading ratchet head?
      If so, then it doesn't qualify for the LSA. Only power tools made by TTI are eligible for the LSA.
      "HONK if you've never seen a gun fired from a moving Harley"

Comment

@badgerdave I will see if I can get a duplicate. I doubt I will unless he just happens to have the receipt. It has been over 90 days.
        @Doctordeere I am talking about the ratchet head for the jobmax.

Comment

Originally posted by thesctt View Post
          @badgerdave I will see if I can get a duplicate. I doubt I will unless he just happens to have the receipt. It has been over 90 days.
          @Doctordeere I am talking about the ratchet head for the jobmax.
          Go to the customer service desk with your tools, explain you didn't register in time, return and re-buy the same tools to get a new receipt. Wallah, you have a new set of tools (according to your receipt) that now qualifies for the LSA. Lack of UPC, (with Ridgid) explain either it was a return or a display model
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
          X