Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

My 'ol lady rocks!! She is a GREAT detective.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 'ol lady rocks!! She is a GREAT detective.

I have been forever sniveling and complaining about the loss of my small Ridgid radio and the brand new 3.0AH battery that was in it. I lost it a month ago and was singing(crying) the blues to EVERYBODY, sympathetic ear or not about loosing the dumb thing, how I got it cheap and how it was going to cost an arm and a leg to replace. I had already replaced the battery (you can never have too many) but finding the radio just made my day that much better! It was my birthday last week, I told her she should have boxed it up and gave it to me as my late present. Where was it hiding? In the closet in a tote I had brought over from the other house...

I have never been this irritated at loosing something that isn't a tool(I can make money with). It's not like I had alot of money into those two items (maybe $20? cheapbees at HD) but what I was going to spend to replace a piece of convenience.

Maybe I should bring her along more often to find tools I randomly misplace or throw away on accident? (My brand new 400A clamp meter comes to mind...)

She has threatened me in the past with a spool of string, and safty pins, tying tools to my fingers so I don't loose them and notes to my shirt on where I left other things (car keys...)

Either one day she will make me learn, or will forever be my Trapper Keeper. Ya gotta love a good woman, especially when she is quick to forgive you when she is wrong!
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Re: My 'ol lady rocks!! She is a GREAT detective.

Nice! I'm glad you were able to find it, there is NOTHING worse than not having the radio at work. I make that priority #1 hahaa. First tool in, last tool out.

Comment

Re: My 'ol lady rocks!! She is a GREAT detective.

After last week end , I realize, I'm not the only one that Married My best friend! Joey , and Brenda are Awesome! Beth and I have
      NEVER seen such a big Pixar friend, as Brenda! We just love that Gal to pieces.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X