Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 'ol lady rocks!! She is a GREAT detective.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 'ol lady rocks!! She is a GREAT detective.

I have been forever sniveling and complaining about the loss of my small Ridgid radio and the brand new 3.0AH battery that was in it. I lost it a month ago and was singing(crying) the blues to EVERYBODY, sympathetic ear or not about loosing the dumb thing, how I got it cheap and how it was going to cost an arm and a leg to replace. I had already replaced the battery (you can never have too many) but finding the radio just made my day that much better! It was my birthday last week, I told her she should have boxed it up and gave it to me as my late present. Where was it hiding? In the closet in a tote I had brought over from the other house...

I have never been this irritated at loosing something that isn't a tool(I can make money with). It's not like I had alot of money into those two items (maybe $20? cheapbees at HD) but what I was going to spend to replace a piece of convenience.

Maybe I should bring her along more often to find tools I randomly misplace or throw away on accident? (My brand new 400A clamp meter comes to mind...)

She has threatened me in the past with a spool of string, and safty pins, tying tools to my fingers so I don't loose them and notes to my shirt on where I left other things (car keys...)

Either one day she will make me learn, or will forever be my Trapper Keeper. Ya gotta love a good woman, especially when she is quick to forgive you when she is wrong!
    We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Re: My 'ol lady rocks!! She is a GREAT detective.

Nice! I'm glad you were able to find it, there is NOTHING worse than not having the radio at work. I make that priority #1 hahaa. First tool in, last tool out.

Comment

Re: My 'ol lady rocks!! She is a GREAT detective.

After last week end , I realize, I'm not the only one that Married My best friend! Joey , and Brenda are Awesome! Beth and I have
      NEVER seen such a big Pixar friend, as Brenda! We just love that Gal to pieces.
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
      X