Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tooling around

and we're not talking power tools

we're talking toolaholic / kevin is in town

so today is the big get together. the gang, mark and brenda, adam, rookie plumber steve, joey phoebe and i are meeting the tool going to the cheesecake factory at the americana mall in glendale. all are invited too. lunch/ dinner starts at 3

pictures to follow.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: tooling around

As Mr. T once said, "I pity the tool." Or something like that.

Comment

That sounds real nice, have fun all!

Comment

One of these days we hope to get out there and we'll meet up with all of you.

Until then all I can say is have fun and say hello to everyone for me and
        know I'll be raising a beer to you this evening wishing all of you the best.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bob d. View Post
          one of these days we hope to get out there and we'll meet up with all of you.

Until then all i can say is have fun and say hello to everyone for me and
          know i'll be raising a beer to you this evening wishing all of you the best.
          ditto!

Comment

and here I spent the day stuccoing my house.

Hope you all have a good time.
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Brenda and I had a great time today. It was fun to meet Tool and his beautiful bride Beth. Tool you are a lucky man for sure.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

finally met tool/ kevin and his wife beth in person this afternoon and into the early evening. started out with a root beer for kevin and i. hard to believe that the mall would be selling 99 cent bottled root beers. but i guess they make it up with the $5.00 parking

so after about an hour and a half we meet up with up with everyone else and spent the next couple hours eating an early dinner. non stop shop talk and passing out the gifts they brought from home.

gorgeous day at the outdoor mall and planning the next get together either up north or back down here.

rick.

the gang is all here. left to right phoebe on my shoulders, beth, mark, brenda.steve.joey, adam, kevin

the ford ice cream truck that got us in trouble.

i noticed the door was unlocked to the freezer and kevin and i opend it while security looked on.

steve, i and kevin waiting for the gang to show up.

kevin and beth eating healthy
                Attached Files
                Last edited by PLUMBER RICK; 06-18-2011, 10:38 PM.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Thanks again Tool and Beth! Phoebster and I had fun too! Well, at least Phoebe did once mommy hair, daddy voice tied back his hair and she recognized him as Adam Smadam. I think there is a life lesson in there somewhere!
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

A man..His Wife and a gift.
                    A gift that represents the strength of a connection..An old school connection.
                    Thanks Kevin.
                    Next one's on me.
                    Adam

Comment

What a crew. I shoulda, woulda, coulda been there. Next time.

Comment

Hello , Our wonderful So. Ca .friends. Beth and I, just Got home,And We're tired. So ,for now, I'll make it brief. We can't thank You enough for Your Gracious welcome. That Sat. ,Will be in our Hearts forever, And Beth said" You have to Go to Ohio with Your friends ! To the ridgid community " These are the most Awesome folks You'll ever spend time with". Adam ,that connection is Golden! Talk Later Tool Needs a Nap.
                        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

It looks like you had a fun time. I was actually in town that day, I'm sorry I missed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Nevada plumber View Post
                            It looks like you had a fun time. I was actually in town that day, I'm sorry I missed out.
                            ..............you've got to be kidding! A party is hardly a party without you. We need to communicate better.

Mark
                            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Looks like everyone had a good time Thanks for the pictures
                              Rod
                              MT. Washington Sewer & Drain Cleaning
                              Serving Berlin, NH and North Conway, NH areas
                              http://unclognh.com
                              http://mtwashingtonseweranddrainclea...m/default.aspx

Charging less does not mean more call volume it just means you have to work harder to reach your goals.

Comment

Working...
                              X