X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signing Off for the Day

We are having a H.S. graduation party for my younger daughter today and although we have been preparing for days, it will be hectic. Trays of lasagna, and eggplant parmisan, 9lb roast beef slow cooked, grilled chicken, hot italian sausage and peppers, and I'll even have to cook some food for the guests. Have a good day All.

Re: Signing Off for the Day

Wow, that sounds real good, have fun!

Comment

Congratulations Frankie, I wish her the best
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        We are having a H.S. graduation party for my younger daughter today and although we have been preparing for days, it will be hectic. Trays of lasagna, and eggplant parmisan, 9lb roast beef slow cooked, grilled chicken, hot italian sausage and peppers, and I'll even have to cook some food for the guests. Have a good day All.
        Awsome ..you dun good .I'm bloated just reading this ..
        ''Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          You must be Italian frank with that spread you're putting out.

I love being Italian....we have the best dishes!!

Comment

Thanks to all. We had a good day, my daughter had seven friends join her and they are all good kids. Well behaved and just enjoyed the food and laughs, reminising over their last four years of H.S.. Well worth all the effort to see folks having a good time, the weather was great as well. One sister inlaw brought shrimp coctail with delicious huge shrimp. I made a really big strawberry shortcake for desert. Unfortunately just like a kid would do, I over did the food and got sick at the end. My own fault and sure was embarassing to have to excuse myself. Yes, Well, it was a good day all in all. Now if I can just avoid the leftovers I'll be fine. Frank

Comment

Congratulations to your Daughter,
              Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
              attributed to Samuel Johnson
              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
              PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Congrats on your daughter graduating. Its good to put the technology down once and a while.

Comment

Working...
                X