Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

    Up early .trying to make it a good Mon. Funny, I was remembering the Dog Last Night.
    He sure was a plumbers Plumber! He Knew the code like Mark and a few others.
    Just a thought for You real Plumbers. I think it would be nice to Honor His Memory once in a while with some of His Posts. I'm not Qualified to pick . Sorry I was so GRUMPY DOG ! Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

  • #2
    Re: Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

    If you remember, this smiley was renamed in his honor.

    :PlumbDog:
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

    https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

      if you remember, it was my idea i proposed to josh this is the original plumbdog smiley

      rick.
      phoebe it is

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

        Dog was one of the good ones. He could never win a personality contest but he protected the Trade he loved. He was lost too early and is a good reminder of why early cancer screening is so important.

        Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

        I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

          Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Dog was one of the good ones. He could never win a personality contest but he protected the Trade he loved. He was lost too early and is a good reminder of why early cancer screening is so important.

          Mark
          Thanks, And You Guys at 40 on up need to have Your Prostate checked, YEARLY ! Just buried a dear friend from prostate cancer,Another at 41 just had His prostate removed! We are So happy He's alive and still with us.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

            Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            if you remember, it was my idea i proposed to josh this is the original plumbdog smiley

            rick.
            You are right (dare I say it...as usual) Must have got renamed somewhere along the way Rick.
            Now go buy a bigger hat.
            "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006

            https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerToolInstitute

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

              Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
              You are right (dare I say it...as usual) Must have got renamed somewhere along the way Rick.
              Now go buy a bigger hat.
              Sadly they do make them in that large of a size.

              Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

              I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

              Comment

              Working...
              X