Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

Up early .trying to make it a good Mon. Funny, I was remembering the Dog Last Night.
    He sure was a plumbers Plumber! He Knew the code like Mark and a few others.
    Just a thought for You real Plumbers. I think it would be nice to Honor His Memory once in a while with some of His Posts. I'm not Qualified to pick . Sorry I was so GRUMPY DOG ! Tool
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Our friend the dog, be well in heaven

If you remember, this smiley was renamed in his honor.

:PlumbDog:
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

if you remember, it was my idea i proposed to josh this is the original plumbdog smiley

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Dog was one of the good ones. He could never win a personality contest but he protected the Trade he loved. He was lost too early and is a good reminder of why early cancer screening is so important.

Mark
        "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Dog was one of the good ones. He could never win a personality contest but he protected the Trade he loved. He was lost too early and is a good reminder of why early cancer screening is so important.

Mark
          Thanks, And You Guys at 40 on up need to have Your Prostate checked, YEARLY ! Just buried a dear friend from prostate cancer,Another at 41 just had His prostate removed! We are So happy He's alive and still with us.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
            if you remember, it was my idea i proposed to josh this is the original plumbdog smiley

rick.
            You are right (dare I say it...as usual) Must have got renamed somewhere along the way Rick.
            Now go buy a bigger hat.
            "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
            John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
              You are right (dare I say it...as usual) Must have got renamed somewhere along the way Rick.
              Now go buy a bigger hat.
              Sadly they do make them in that large of a size.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
              X