Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

our own jake saltzman makes the cover of cleaner magazine.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• our own jake saltzman makes the cover of cleaner magazine.

came home late today and in a hurry to get cleaned up to take joey and phoebe out for dinner. but as i approached the front door, i see the new issue of the cleaner magazine sitting there all wrapped up. had only enough time to show it to joey and ask her if that was jake on the cover.

for those of us that had the pleasure to meet jake and his employee chris at the first ridgid roundup, he sure has grown up big time. at the time of the roundup, he was just getting started in his business. he now has the big boy toys. a very large trailer jetter, a relining trailer, and now a super topkick truck to pull it all around in.

not sure what's more impressive, being the cover story or the center fold

jake, you impressed me then, and you impress me now. way to go

read all about jake and his company first response drain service. Hip to High-Tech | Cleaner Magazine - For Drain and Pipe Cleaning, Inspection and Rehabilitation Professionals

rick.
    phoebe it is

Re: our own jake saltzman makes the cover of cleaner magazine.

Thanks Rick! I just saw this as I have been so busy lately with little time for spending on the forum. I did get your voice mail but it was all garbled up. It has been a fun ride so far and I can honestly say that the friendships and knowledge i have been a part of on this forum have been an important part of my success. I may not post as much as I used to, but I check in here often to see how everyone is doing and to learn as much as I can while reading here. Many of us on here have a true passion for our trade and want to do the best thing possible for our customers and that in itself is an encouragement to me and it is what matters most on the business side of things.

I am building a social network of people and business around my business and trying to move toward a more personable relationship with who I do business with or may be marketing to. Everywhere you look you see people glued to their smart phone, tablet PC or laptop. This is truly a world of technology and social interaction. My goal is to interact on this level as much as possible and in such a way that it is fun and interesting. I have recently started blogging and will go live with our "First Response In Action" Blog very soon. This avenue of communication and interaction will bring the reality of what we do to the people in a real way. I will discuss the fun times and the not so fun times we encounter while maintaining sewer and drainage systems throughout the Chicagoland area. It will be funny as much as it will be educational. I will share a link to our blog as soon as it is live so you can all let me know what you think.

My thanks again to all of you here on the Ridgid forum for being a part of my growth in knowledge in this industry. Many of you feel like family!
    www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

way to go Jake good luck with the business
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

Finally got the issue. Very well done article that showed what a great business you have built. I feel very fortunant that you're a member of the forums to share your knowledge. Thanks.
        Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Jake,

That red truck of yours... is it a top kick, and does it have a caterpillar 3116 V6 turbo for a powerplant?
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

yes Dunbar it does. It is a great truck! It's CJ's rig. I rarely get to drive it. All the lights and sirens work too and the PA system is fun when you want to yell at someone.

Originally posted by DUNBAR PLUMBING View Post
            Jake,

That red truck of yours... is it a top kick, and does it have a caterpillar 3116 V6 turbo for a powerplant?
            www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Working...
            X