X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grilling plans

i am looking for ideas for tomarrow. what will you guys be grilling other than dogs and burgers?
    nothing wrong with them just want some other ideas.
    9/11/01, never forget.

Re: grilling plans

OSC, you're a Maryland man, right? Can you get jumbo lump crab meat down there to make a grilled crab cake? Mmmm....

Comment

i can but it is very expensive here like $11-15 a pound i do get it from time to time but it is like once a year or so. though i may be coming to maryland in a month or two.
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

I love grilled pork chops along with some grilled veggies (peppers, onions, etc.), shrimp are great on the grill also.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Chicken, ribs, steaks, burgers, dogs, brats, chops, kabobs, fish, lobster, shrimp, the list is endless. Everything tastes better when cooked on the grill. Don't forget the corn on the cob.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

i wans't even thinking of the kabobs, forgot about em really. and lobster might be interesting...... hummmm i had thoughu about bell pepers though. great, now i'm hungery again lol.
            9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Lobster. split em in half, salt, pepper, butter, slap em on the grill meat side down
              sigpic

Comment

This is for breakfast, but take 1 pound of sausage, and some hash browns. Roll the sausage out flat and put the hash browns in a ribbon in the middle. Salt and pepper well. Then roll the sausage around the hash browns and pinch shut. Now take one pound of bacon and basket-weave it so you have a woven sheet of bacon. Wrap the sheet of bacon around the sausage and hold it with toothpicks. Then grill on very low heat until done, takes a while but worth it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SewerRat View Post
                  This is for breakfast, but take 1 pound of sausage, and some hash browns. Roll the sausage out flat and put the hash browns in a ribbon in the middle. Salt and pepper well. Then roll the sausage around the hash browns and pinch shut. Now take one pound of bacon and basket-weave it so you have a woven sheet of bacon. Wrap the sheet of bacon around the sausage and hold it with toothpicks. Then grill on very low heat until done, takes a while but worth it.
                  omg the heart is slowwing down just thing about that. thank you mmmmmmmm
                  9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Ah yes the old coronary before lunch special
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm going to seem like a commercial here but, Weber rolled out these marinade packets that I now swear by
                      http://www.weber.com/grillout

Also, MCcormick has their own line of Grill Mates that I use for everything, just add water, virgin olive oil, and sometimes white vineger.

Between the two lines, I unloaded ten different flavors for pork, chicken, and steak for the whole family. Course it's a great way to empty the freezer since I'm being shipped off soon.

Comment

I'll be the commercial for Webber grills. Best 400 bucks or so you will ever spend. Mine is 10 years old now. Used at least 3 times a week. Still looks and cooks like the day I bought it
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X