X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• working the holiday weekend

Thank ,God work is coming in good! We [ 3 of Us ] Worked Sat., Sun. and tomorrow,
    the 4th, we will work all day. It's nice, all carpentry, My trade! I must be sick, I really Just like to work . Any one else got this sickness ?
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: working the holiday weekend

did 2 emergencies today. turned down a couple others. tuesday is full.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

rick do you try to get them to hold off until the next reg work day if it is not to bad of a call
      Charlie

My seek the peek fundraiser page
      http://observatory.mountwashington.o...nal&fr_id=1040

http://www.mountwashington.org/weather/conditions.php

new work pictures 12/09
      http://public.fotki.com/hvachawk/

Comment

yes. if it's just an inconvenience, then they wait. if it's either a leak or stoppage that will cause damage, then it needs to get done.

had to refer a buddy to a first floor kitchen sink stoppage on a 3 story building. the owner couldn't get the upper units to stop using their sinks.

i did take care of a main line stoppage and an automatic sprinkler valve that wouldn't shut off.

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

I'm off this weekend, Meaning i've only had to go to work twice. I'm the only guy we have that does A/C work so even when i'm off, i'm still on call. Already booked solid for tuesday and wednesday, plus whatever emergencies come in. Business is good, but it wears a guy out.
          No, it's not rocket science, it's plumbing and unlike rocket science it requires a license.

Comment

normally on the 4th were cutting wheat, but this year the wheat is a week to 10 days late, one the first times in many years have not had to run or work on the combine,

but I did have a trusted friend call and come rent the K750 ( I know he will take care of it), from me a few mins ago, water was starting up to come up in his basement drain and he wanted to get that taken care of, before to night.
            Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
            attributed to Samuel Johnson
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Does working in the work shop qualify?

I am fabricating 2 bases for my Sodastream Penguin one for us and one for our son.
              I have recently upgraded from their expensive CO2 canisters
              to a 20lb CO2 [non-siphon] tank...

I figure the payback will be in one year.
              I use a lot.....

The 20lb tank will run around $25-$30 to refill
              and the Sodastream canisters would run close to $300.00!!!!!

Cactus Man

I have no business relationship ship with this company for your information only

go to: CO2 Doctor for information on modifying the Sodastream system

Comment

Yes. Need help, I go.

J.C.

Comment

Working...
                X