Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a RIDGID Table Saw in Nepal

Hi everyone.

Can someone tell me how I can get a RIDGID table saw drop shipped to Kathmandu Nepal? There are no table saws in the market here at all. NOT ONE.

Thanks,

Happy 4th!

John

Re: Need a RIDGID Table Saw in Nepal

Originally posted by jprokos View Post
    Hi everyone.

Can someone tell me how I can get a RIDGID table saw drop shipped to Kathmandu Nepal? There are no table saws in the market here at all. NOT ONE.

Thanks,

Happy 4th!

John
    Alan J coleman ships worldwide. They are a Ridge dealer,maybe they can help you.

Comment

TheMaster,

It looks like Alan J Coleman only deals in RIDGID plumbing supplies. I was hoping for an answer along the lines of, "yes we can drop ship a table saw to Nepal from the factory in Shanghai!". I sent an email to RIDGID asking the same question but so far haven't heard anything, most likely because of the holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by jprokos View Post
        TheMaster,

It looks like Alan J Coleman only deals in RIDGID plumbing supplies. I was hoping for an answer along the lines of, "yes we can drop ship a table saw to Nepal from the factory in Shanghai!". I sent an email to RIDGID asking the same question but so far haven't heard anything, most likely because of the holiday.
        Send me a money order for the amount of the saw + shipping and insurance with 25% added to the total and I will acquire and ship you the saw.

Comment

Don't forget the import duty and any other taxes.
          We don't have preventative maintenance around here, we have CRISIS MANAGEMENT!

Comment

Working...
          X