Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing.....

A House Under a Highway In China
    Not sure I would want to live under that highway or the other one under the rollercoaster. Might be just a bit noisy....

Re: Amazing.....

That would be fantastic you wouldn`t have to worry about a leaking roof you could have your own on and off ramp directly to the overhead freeway you would be shaded from the hot summer sun and the rumbling and the vibrations from the freeway above you well what else can I say.

Tony

Comment

Re: Amazing.....

Originally posted by AFM View Post
      That would be fantastic you wouldn`t have to worry about a leaking roof you could have your own on and off ramp directly to the overhead freeway you would be shaded from the hot summer sun and the rumbling and the vibrations from the freeway above you well what else can I say.

Tony

YES, ABSOLUTELY.... now why do you think there are thousands of people here in the U.S. living under bridges, in drainage and utility tunnels, etc.?

The popular press would have us believe that they are the poor and the homeless, but perhaps they are just smarter than those of us who own conventional houses or rent and apartment.

CWS

Comment

Working...
      X