No announcement yet.

Who put the "da" in Florida?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who put the "da" in Florida?

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    Well then, that father needs to be tracked down and dragged into the court as well!
    Afterall, he is the one responsible for getting this woman pregnant in the first place that started this entire mess!

Originally posted by tailgunner View Post
      Wait just one damn second people. I have a very simple question that MUST be asked. Here we are, ready to rake this woman right through the flames of Hades, something she just might be deserving of indeed, yet there is one last, but very crucial piece of this puzzle that not a single person here even thought of:

Where the hell was this child's father?
      That's old news, the guy she said was the father (Casey's ex-finance Jesse Grund) ended up not being the father after the paternity results came in. She then names a man who had moved out-of State and was later killed in an accident (Jesus Ortiz). I'm sure no one but Casey will ever know who the father was. That is of course if Casey even knows.

Last edited by ToUtahNow; 07-10-2011, 11:18 PM.
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
        The way I see it there is a little girl dead, found bound with duct tape and not even reported missing by her mother! The little girl did not commit suicide! If it was an accident, does that excuse how she was disposed of, or how or why her mother was able to party on afterwards?
        The thought of that little body dumped like a sack of trash makes me want to beat the truth out of the mother, her father and mother. They know what happened, and the dead child deserves justice. Where the ehll is the justice???
        But she should have been held accountable to SOME degree!!! Seriously, she is the mother and didn't report her daughter missing??? A daughter that was later found murdered and duct taped!!! When the grandmother finally called bawling to report the child missing the mother gets on the phone and seems ANNOYED about the call to the police?!?!?!?!?!?! She lied to police about the situation!?!?!?!?! She is out partying and drinking and whoring around while her daughter is missing?!?!?!?!?!

Give me a break. They may not have proven that she planned it but GOOD CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!!!! That was a 2 year old child - she was the ****ing mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There has to be some sort of accountability.
        Last edited by RapidCut; 07-12-2011, 07:48 AM.