Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who put the "da" in Florida?

I could care less about this whole circus . Thank God I have a life
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by Flux View Post
      Mark, have you ever lied to your parents before regardless of reason?

You're speculating that she didn't want Caylee anymore because she wanted to party all the time. There is absolutely no proof what so ever that casey said she wanted to live that lifestyle, and didn't want her child anymore.

Casey's mom admitted to searching the word Chloroform. If she's lying shouldn't charges be pressed against her as well?

I'm not saying Casey was mother of the year, but I'm also saying I don't think she is a cold blooded murderer either.
      Here is her jail house phone call where she is complaining the detectives are not looking for the nanny who never existed. The whole time all she wants is her boyfriends phone number. At the tine of the call, Caylee had already been dumped in the swamp.

By the way pay attention to the dates on the video. June 16, 2008 was the last day Caylee was seen alive.

Mark
      Last edited by ToUtahNow; 07-05-2011, 11:08 PM.
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
        Behavior beats hearsay.

J.C.
        Casey saying her intentions is "not" hearsay it's coming from the source itself. The Prosecution speculated and assumed Casey intentions with her child.

If heaven forbid my wife dies, and the next day after the funeral I'm out in a club to take my mind off things, does my behavior say that I'm guilty of any wrong doing?

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
          Here is her jail house phone call where she is complaining the detectives are not looking for the nanny who never existed. The whole time all she wants is her boyfriends phone number. At the tine of the call, Caylee had already been dumped in the swamp.

Mark
          and it proved she lied with her story...she got convicted for that. Now link me to the proof that she killed her daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster
            They impeached Cindy Anthony on that. They proved she was at work. They would bring her on charges if she wasn't the grandmother of the child and the mother of the person on trial. BUT they could still press charges.
            and why not dig a little deeper to see if she had anything to do with Caylee's death since she's been caught lying?

Comment

and it proved she lied with her story...she got convicted for that. Now link me to the proof that she killed her daughter.
              It also shows her out partying 4-days after the nanny who never existed supposedly kidnapped her baby.

Mark
              "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Casey saying her intentions is "not" hearsay it's coming from the source itself. The Prosecution speculated and assumed Casey intentions with her child.

If heaven forbid my wife dies, and the next day after the funeral I'm out in a club to take my mind off things, does my behavior say that I'm guilty of any wrong doing?
                Maybe not hearsay, but her behavior does not coincide with her stated intentions. (I have not read a transcript of said intentions though. Just going on what you say.)

If your wife goes missing, ends up to be dead, wrapped in garbage bags with her mouth taped, chloroform searched on your computer, you have an established history of lying, have lied multiple times about your missing wife, show little to no grief, and go to a club to take your mind off things.....then the preponderance of evidence swings toward guilt.

You must take all of the evidence into account. Not one piece and attempt to extract an example to define the whole case.

J.C.

Comment

More like prove to us your not lying about an accident like you did the nanny. Otherwise you killed her and your actions do not say any different and neither does finding your daughters bones with duct tape around her skull in the woods around the corner from your house.

Thats what should be proven.

Shes the one that called the cops.....the dumbazz daughter was still saying the nanny had her. Cindy didn't have a clue where that baby was.
                  But if the mother already lied once, who's to say she isn't lying about other things? The bottom line is the Prosecution didn't prove Casey murdered her child and that's their job to do so.

Your asking a jury to send someone to prison for their rest of their life and or possibly death. Shouldn't the jury be sure of their decision before they make it? Isn't a jury supposed to go in with an open mind and hear the facts of the case before pre-judging someone? If it's such an open closed case, then why didn't the jury see it that way? Not 1 person that we know of on the jury voted guilty on the first tally....why is that? If Casey Anthony did in fact murder her child she belongs in jail. There was no evidence linking the death of Caylee to Casey...are we not suppose to find someone not guilty because of that? Those that think she's guilty can speculate all the way...but speculation normally doesn't win a murder trial...cold hard facts do.

Comment

Maybe not hearsay, but her behavior does not coincide with her stated intentions. (I have not read a transcript of said intentions though. Just going on what you say.)

If your wife goes missing, ends up to be dead, wrapped in garbage bags with her mouth taped, chloroform searched on your computer, you have an established history of lying, have lied multiple times about your missing wife, show little to no grief, and go to a club to take your mind off things.....then the preponderance of evidence swings toward guilt.

You must take all of the evidence into account. Not one piece and attempt to extract an example to define the whole case.

J.C.
                    So if someone doesn't cry at ones death, they are guilty of wrong doing? Aren't we all different in how we handle tragedies in our life regardless of how bizarre it may seem to the next person? Common sense says most people would grieve and not do the things Casey did. I will agree it does paint a different light on someone with bizarre actions, but we shouldn't be in a rush to judgement..should we?

Now I didn't get to watch the trial because of work... I'm only going by what the media and legal experts laid out in bits and pieces that I caught. I honestly though by what the media was saying she was going to be found guilty today, but from the things I saw and read..I had some doubts that needed to be answered. Obviously the jurors know better than us because they were there for the entire thing...but it's just odd that a stack jury found her not guilty on the serious crimes. I want to know why, and I'm sure eventually it will come out when they speak.

Comment

So if someone doesn't cry at ones death, they are guilty of wrong doing? Aren't we all different in how we handle tragedies in our life regardless of how bizarre it may seem to the next person? Common sense says most people would grieve and not do the things Casey did. I will agree it does paint a different light on someone with bizarre actions, but we shouldn't be in a rush to judgement..should we?

Now I didn't get to watch the trial because of work... I'm only going by what the media and legal experts laid out in bits and pieces that I caught. I honestly though by what the media was saying she was going to be found guilty today, but from the things I saw and read..I had some doubts that needed to be answered. Obviously the jurors know better than us because they were there for the entire thing...but it's just odd that a stack jury found her not guilty on the serious crimes. I want to know why, and I'm sure eventually it will come out when they speak.
                      Not crying at ones death does not necessarily mean they are guilty of something.

But again, that is only one piece of evidence. We have to look at all of it.

I didn't watch either. Just read some after hearing coverage on the broadcast news.

I don't know why the jury determined what they did either. Some information can be excluded in court that may be available to the media. It can even be factual but still inadmissible.

What makes you say it was a "stacked" jury against her? I don't know ANYTHING about the jurors.

Thanks.

J.C.

Comment

Look my man,the baby was missing for a month. Everyone was acting normal except one person. That person had made up the past 2 or 3 years of her life to just about everyone in it. She never had a job at Universal....there was no nanny she stole money left and right she was going out partying. All while telling everyone and making excuses as to where her daughter is and why she cant bring caylee over to visit.

Finally after a month Cindy smells the trunk of the car and it smells like death. Caylee had not been seen by anyone for a month. Now who the F is guilty? Cindy? George? The weirdo brother? No because none of them had seen Caylee and all 3 had been asking about Caylee. That leaves only one person who could have killed her. Who else would have a motive?????? As you say.
                        I think Casey knows more than what she's saying...but how big is the story and who are all the players in it? I get the vibe this was an unintentional/accidental death and instead of telling the truth from the start, she let it get out of control with her lies.

Now...all the people who partook in this debate tonight, if we were on this jury, it would of been a hung jury.

Comment

Well, it appears that the jury and you are in complete agreement and the murder of an innocent child goes unpunished and uncared for.

In this case there's plenty of evidence, but as they say, "There are none so blind as those who have eyes but will not see."

If a child is yours and/or is left in your custody and that child dies, then you are responsible. Maybe it isn't murder, but there is definite cause for "neglect". But of course accidents do happen and of course the "neglect" could be just a matter of having turned away for the moment. But time and time again, when such things happen "emergency services, a neighbor, a friend, or someone else is called. Yes, there may be panic, but the overiding reaction of all but the most incompetant people would call for some kind of aid first and foremost above any self-centered thought!

But no one, absolutely no one, puts duct tape over the mouth and nose of a drowned victim... and certainly NOT your own child. Nor does one wrap the body up and stick in it the trunk of your car and carry it around to it starts to rot. And then try to cover it up with one lie after the other. You or me or any other loving person doesn't go out partying either.

If she didn't kill her child and really thought she was just missing... why would she go out partying? As a parent, I'd be absolutely worried sick, and if I was trying to cover up my parents or someone else.... What? You've got to be kidding, one doesn't cover up a person who was responsible for the death of your child, unless it was themself.

This is just another case of American injustice as far as I'm concerned. I didn't watch all this television crap because in all honesty the story just makes me sick. And now knowing the murderer is taking a walk, just tells me that the jury must be suffering from thier own problems. But hey, maybe they really just think that all the evidence was left by somebody else.

So now what. Is poor Casey just going to go out and have a good time for herself; is the investigation going to look elsewhere, and is Casey Anthony going to step up (like OJ ) and dedicate her life to finding out who the real murderer is? Naw, she's gonna most likely just go out and have a good time, celebrating her freedom.

The whole story is just pretty sad,

CWS
                          Last edited by CWSmith; 07-05-2011, 11:45 PM.

Comment

What makes you say it was a "stacked" jury against her? I don't know ANYTHING about the jurors.

Thanks.

J.C.
                            They said on the news how the jury was 7 women 5 men, most with kids and 1 was a grand mother. One had prior law enforcement experience.

Plus the defense lost jury selection consultant which is a big deal when selecting jurors.

Comment

Originally posted by CWSmith View Post
                              Well, it appears that the jury and you are in complete agreement and the murder of an innocent child goes unpunished and uncared for.

In this case there's plenty of evidence, but as they say, "There are none so blind as those who have eyes but will not see."

If a child is yours and/or is left in your custody and that child dies, then you are responsible. Maybe it isn't murder, but there is definite cause for "neglect". But of course accidents do happen and of course the "neglect" could be just a matter of having turned away for the moment. But time and time again, when such things happen "emergency services, a neighbor, a friend, or someone else is called. Yes, there may be panic, but the overiding reaction of all but the most incompetant people would call for some kind of aid first and foremost above any self-centered thought!

But no one, absolutely no one, puts duct tape over the mouth and nose of a drowned victim... and certainly NOT your own child. Nor does one wrap the body up and stick in it the trunk of your car and carry it around to it starts to rot. And then try to cover it up with one lie after the other. You or me or any other loving person doesn't go out partying either.

If she didn't kill her child and really thought she was just missing... why would she go out partying? As a parent, I'd be absolutely worried sick, and if I was trying to cover up my parents or someone else.... What? You've got to be kidding, one doesn't cover up a person who was responsible for the death of your child, unless it was themself.

This is just another case of American injustice as far as I'm concerned. I didn't watch all this television crap because in all honesty the story just makes me sick. And now knowing the murderer is taking a walk, just tells me that the jury must be suffering from thier own problems. But hey, maybe they really just think that all the evidence was left by somebody else.

So now what. Is poor Casey just going to go out and have a good time for herself; is the investigation going to look elsewhere, and is Casey Anthony going to step up (like OJ ) and dedicate her life to finding out who the real murderer is? Naw, she's gonna most likely just go out and have a good time, celebrating her freedom.

The whole story is just pretty sad,

CWS
                              How do you know Caylee was murdered? The cause of death is still unknown.

Everything else you said after that doesn't matter but you're entitled to your opinions.

Comment

The prosecution could not prove that her "odd" behavior of partying while her daughter was missing made her guilty of murder, but we keep coming back to the fact that the child was found dead and wrapped with duct tape. Since the mom was the last one to see the child alive why would she not be held responsible? I know that in cases of child abuse where a infant is seen at an E.R. with what appear to be abuse injuries the parents or guardians are held accountable. Here we have a child who is found dead, a mother who was partying after the fact and yet she gets aquitted of murder? Doesn't add up even if they could not prove cause of death. Imagine the doors this will open? I do think you need to provide an alibi for your whereabouts where your child goes missing and turns up like that little girl! We still have no explanation of how and when. Why use duct tape if she is already dead? I think you would get into more trouble if neighbors reported your dog went missing and was found like that ! And, yes this is an unfortunate distraction from our national crisis and Yes! this is a perfect example of why terrorists should not be tried in our civilian courts. Cry for the child who was tossed away!

Comment

Working...
                                X